[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keepers

Here is my team:

QB: Phillip Rivers

RB: Matt Forte, Chris Johnson, Justin Forsett, Michael Bush, Laurence Maroney

WR: Lee Evans, Miles Austin, Vincent Jackson, Roy Williams, Steve Breaston

TE: Antonio Gates, Benjamin Watson

K: Dan Carpenter

DEF: Saints, Cardinals

In this league we can keep up to 4 players. Figure have to keep Rivers. Other than that

i haven't completely decided. To keep a well rounded team, I was leaning towards

keeping a QB, WR, and two RB's. My thought was Rivers, Austin, and Johnson for 3

of the 4. But for the last one im kinda debating between Forsett or Forte. I kept Forte last year

and he had somewhat of a sophmore slump. Forsett seems to offer future potential, but Forte did

have an excellent rookie year and clearly has potential for years to come.

Any suggestions or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Lineup requirements? Scoring system? Your draft spot? Can you trade before keepers are declared? Any cost associated with keeping players, ie draft pick forfeiture, etc.?

IMO, the players warranting consideration, in no particular order, are Rivers, CJohnson, Forte, Forsett, VJackson, Austin and Gates.

The answers to the above questions would dictate IMO the direction to go... well, Chris Johnson is a for sure no matter what, it;s the other 3 spots that would warrant further discussion based on the league rules.

This is a 12 team league. We have 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 DEF, 1 K, 1 RB/WR, and 1 OP for the starters and 7 bench players. For passing we get 1 point for every 25 yards, .5 points every completion, -1 every incompletion.Rushing we get 1 point for every 5 attempts. Receiving we get 3 points for every 5 receptions. Other than that everything else is pretty standard.

I will have the #10 spot in the draft. There is no cost associated with keeping players.

Forsett is splitting reps with JJ and Washington is waiting in the wings. When healthy washington will steal Forsetts touches. I wouldn't even consider Forsett as an option. Jackson and Gates should definately be in the mix. Depending on other teams keepers I would lean towards keeping Jackson and maybe picking Gates back up depending on who is available. I agree with Rivers,CJ, and Austin as your other 3. Maybe you could move Austin and Forte for a better rb.