[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Aromashodu for Bradshaw...or Aromashodu/2nd for Wallace

ZEB

Aromash for Bradshaw or Aromash/2011 2nd Round Pick for Mike Wallace...???

12 team dynasty league....ppr and normal performance scoring.... 1QB, 2-3RB, 3-4WR, 1 TE, D, PK.....

I'd like to add a solid WR3 for this year as I think I have the pieces to win--maybe. If I trade for Mike Wallace I can get that WR3 guy now....However, Aromash might end up being the WR3 that I need.... However, if i make the deal for Bradshaw that gives me the option to offer Bradshaw/Jacobs as a package deal along with some picks for a better WR3 or WR2 option....what do you think....get the WR3 now.....or get Bradshaw and make a move for a better player...or keep Bradshaw once i have him...or keep Aromash all together.....whatcha got?

My Squad...

Favre

Flacco

Orton

Vick

J-Stew

Beanie

Felix

Jacobs

Parker

LJohnson

CTaylor

Westbrook

RMoss

Ocho

Demaryius Thomas

Armanti Edwards

Schilens

Aromash

JHardy

Eagles

Kaeding

We still have to see how Wallace does when he's not matched up against nickle corners and safeties, so I'm not ready to crown him a WR3 just yet. I still like Aromashodu even though Knox and Hester are technically starting in the OTAs. I'm not sure you're going to get Bradshaw for Aromashodu unless someone has already offered it to you, but if you can, I'd say go for it. Like you said, there's got to be someone who wouldn't mind cornering the Giants RB market in exchange for a decent WR2.

Niether of those offers where that great but you are right about the Jacobs/Bradshaw package. I would suggest tradeing Aromashodu quick though.

Bears WR Update --

Wed Jun 2, 2010 --from FFMastermind.com

•ESPN reports Chicago Bears WR Devin Hester and WR Johnny Knox are the team's starting wide receivers right now, with WR Devin Aromashodu right behind them. That leaves WR Earl Bennett as the team's No. 4 receiver. Bennett is a bit behind the other receivers due to a minor knee procedure.

Edited by Boon Man