[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No He Did Not!

SayItAintSoJoe

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Reps completely have their heads waaaay way up their backsides.

First the momo apologizes, then the righties here applaud and defend him, and then he apologizes for apologizing?

Classic classic stuff.....and if America is indeed weak, its not because of Obama, its because of the weakest exhibit of all: Blanton and his posse of dummies. The right has lost any and all credibility.

Pretty funny stuff . . .

yes I think you do. :wacko:

Well, then you know even less about me than you do about what is an acceptable level of response to a national emergency. You are consistant, I wil give you that.

Oh, and I never got your answer: Conspiracy or incompetence?

I guess it really doesn't matter either way though. Same results.

Edited by rattsass

From your article... Then why the F isn't it here? Why haven't we asked for it? This is a freaking environmental catastrophe the cost of ewhich is going to be passed on/abosrbed b y BP who cares what it costs, get it here quickly, don't freaking shop around. ANd the tool w. the state department, "were looking for long term..." F the long term, there isn't a long term if you don't get the messed cleaned up. Finally, whatever you pulled that excerpt from, to describe the assertions as "barely true" is an absolute freaking farce. You want me to tell you the truth as most people see it... There is not enough equipment here, we had the opportunity to get equipment here and even failed at that because it "wasn't clear" who needed to be contacted in order to get the relief that is needed. If this is not a break down of epic proportions, I don't know what is.

C'mon, SEC. Everybody knows that this is all shrubbie's fault!