[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper league draft

Hey guys I'm in the third year of 3 player keeper league. I rebuilt last year to have plenty of picks this year. My keepers will be Romo, Ray Rice, and Frank Gore. This is a 1 QB league but there is a QB/WR/RB flex spot so most people play a 2nd QB. I have the 1st 6th 13th 18th and 24th overall picks. Heres what im thinking for my draft

1st overall pick - Randy Moss

6th Overall pick- Shonn Greene first option then Ryan Matthew then Knowshon

13th overall pick Sidney Rice or Greg Jennings

Does anyone have any suggestions or comments on my upcoming draft? Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

I agree - absent any further info on how many teams are in the league, the QB scoring rules, etc, I would strongly look at going QB at pick 1.

If someone like Cutler, Kolb, or the like is available, I would recommend grabbing them at pick 1. With the ability to start 2 QBs, you need to make sure and try to get 2 top-10 options.

As others mentioned, lineup requirements, # of teams and scoring all have a pretty big factor on advice, as well as top players likely available at each of the main positions.

Absent that, this is an impossible question to give any sort of meaningful advice on.

Kolb yes, Flacco no.

I would look, and if any of the below are available, I would take them:

1. Rogers

2. Brees

3. Manning (Peyton)

4. Romo (you already have him)

5. Rivers

6. Brady

7. Shaub

8. Cutler

I would then even possibly look at:

9. Kolb

10. Manning (Eli)

Quite honestly, in a 2-QB league, they are worth their weight in gold. I would then go WR with picks 2 and 3 or maybe even 2,3, and 4.

Edited by gandalas

If you can get a QB you rank in your top 10 to be your flex, that will be huge in a 6 pt TD with QB as a flex option league. I'm not as high on Kolb as most, but his potential certainly warrants strong consideration. It's up to you to determine who you think the top available QBs are and then really make it a priority to get one of them.

With your RBs set, I would likely avoid them with your early picks as your biggest needs will be filling that flex spot with a top QB and filling those 3 required WR spots. I don't mind taking an RB once you have two WRs for depth, but probably wouldn;t take one before that unless extraordinary value was being presented.