[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb/Peterson for Brees/Greene

Chaos

I offered McNabb and Peterson for Brees and Greene. The other owner is willing to make the deal, just waiting on our final salary cap numbers.

Not sure if I want to do this or not.

Current team:

McNabb

Henne

Peterson

Rice

F Jones

J Harrison

McFadden

R Bush

C Taylor

Fitzgerald

D Jackson

S Smith (nyg)

Gates

2nd pick in rookie draft

Loaded at everything but QB, w/ plenty of RB depth. But will also have to move somebody, likely D Jax, because of salary cap. This move will save me a few cap $ as well, but may still have to move D Jax.

Its hard to trade away Peterson. Its also hard to evaluate McNabb this year. No more Andy Reid throwing a million times, but Shanahan usually has good fantasy QBs. Supporting cast isn't what it was in Philly, but certainly better than Thrash/Brown/Pinkston/Smith days.

Just looking for comments.

Thanks

I'd ask for a 1st or 2nd round pick to complete that deal. AP is worth Brees/Greene alone.

Regardless, you're in good shape with that roster. Having the 1.2 is a nice bonus as you will have either Mathews or Dez.

LOL just asking but how is AP worth Brees and Greene in a ppr when I can say CJ,MJDSjax if stays healthy, Frank Gore, Ray Rice all have potential of outscoring AP? Just asking, not sarcastically because hearing the AP hype is really annoying now.

I'd ask for a 1st or 2nd round pick to complete that deal. AP is worth Brees/Greene alone.

Regardless, you're in good shape with that roster. Having the 1.2 is a nice bonus as you will have either Mathews or Dez.

LOL just asking but how is AP worth Brees and Greene in a ppr when I can say CJ,MJDSjax if stays healthy, Frank Gore, Ray Rice all have potential of outscoring AP? Just asking, not sarcastically because hearing the AP hype is really annoying now.

cause there will be at LEAST 2 owners in every league that think so.

LOL true, my appologies for coming across a little brash. My writing tends to sound that way

cause there will be at LEAST 2 owners in every league that think so.
Edited by ajfalcone