[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What to Do With This Team?

Alot more information needed but Michael Turner jumps out. Are you penalized for keeping a player via the draft pick he was selected?

I could probably find the information on your team page, but thats too much for work in an advice thread. That's your job.

Alot more information needed but Michael Turner jumps out. Are you penalized for keeping a player via the draft pick he was selected?

I could probably find the information on your team page, but thats too much for work in an advice thread. That's your job.

Uh uh, only penalty is that you get one less draft pick. It will always be a last round round, or the last round that there is.

16-team leagues. Dynasty.No PPR. Standard, and on average TMs get 60-70 points per game. You have a flex position, of any postion, including TM. That's all.

That's your job.

OK I have to quote the Big Lebowski here ...

The Big Lebowski: Are you employed, sir?

The Dude: Employed?

The Big Lebowski: You don't go out looking for a job dressed like that? On a weekday?

The Dude: Is this a... what day is this?

The Big Lebowski: Well, I do work sir, so if you don't mind...

The Dude: I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man.

If it is "standard" setup league (I still have not idea what that is as everyone feels that their league is "standard") that allows you to use Qbs as a flex, particularly a 16-team league, then landing 2 above average QBs will be hugh.

If it is "standard" setup league (I still have not idea what that is as everyone feels that their league is "standard") that allows you to use Qbs as a flex, particularly a 16-team league, then landing 2 above average QBs will be hugh.

I think I could get T. Romo and E. Manning. But TMs have elevated scoring in this league. About 60-70 points.

Standard is:

1QB

2RB

2WR

1TE

1WR/RB Flex

QB: 4pts TD

1pt for 20yds passing

RB/WR/TE:

6 pts TD

1pt for 10 yds both rushing and receiving

Standard is:

1QB

2RB

2WR

1TE

1WR/RB Flex

QB: 4pts TD

1pt for 20yds passing

RB/WR/TE:

6 pts TD

1pt for 10 yds both rushing and receiving

That is standard to you. Yes, that is one of the more common setups, but as I mentioned, everyone feels their league is "standard" and that is all they say about it, but once you get the details you find some key tweaks that really affect player value. Standard could be 3 required WRs which is gaining in popularity or PPR scoring and really, most with a required TE have the flex include TE and QB scoring is 1 per 20 or 1 per 25, seems to be a pretty even split in my experience and there is also a growing trend of only 1 required RB with an additional flex, so, like I said, the definition of standard is ever changing and undefineable.

I think I could get T. Romo and E. Manning. But TMs have elevated scoring in this league. About 60-70 points.

What do you mean by "elevated" scoring?

Depending on what kind of league you are in, scores of 60-70 are normal, haek, in many performance scoring leagues with QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/K/D lineups scores of 100-120 are commonplace.

What do you mean by "elevated" scoring?

Depending on what kind of league you are in, scores of 60-70 are normal, haek, in many performance scoring leagues with QB/2RB/3WR/TE/Flex/K/D lineups scores of 100-120 are commonplace.

TM'S SCORE THAT MANY POINTS (60-70).

That is standard to you. Yes, that is one of the more common setups, but as I mentioned, everyone feels their league is "standard" and that is all they say about it, but once you get the details you find some key tweaks that really affect player value. Standard could be 3 required WRs which is gaining in popularity or PPR scoring and really, most with a required TE have the flex include TE and QB scoring is 1 per 20 or 1 per 25, seems to be a pretty even split in my experience and there is also a growing trend of only 1 required RB with an additional flex, so, like I said, the definition of standard is ever changing and undefineable.

I define "standard" as the common setup we played in 10-15 years ago...before we had PPR and the ability to adjust scoring tables. But yeah, my "standard" could be different from somebody that started 5 years ago I suppose.