[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who shoould i keep this year?

Lineup requirements and when do you pick in the first?

I'm a firm believer in the mantra that "one year a stud does not make", so I am not ready to be on the bandwagon of either of these players being listed as a stud yet, but I think the value presented by Austin is greater, especially with only one keeper allowed per team, you will be able to find RB in the draft, so not keeping Charles won't put you too far behind the eight ball there.

The reason I asked the questions is if only 1 RB is required, easier to let Charles go, if only 2 WRs are required, a little less value for Austin, but 3 required and his value is up, and the earlier you pick the easier it is to protect Austin and get a better RB in the draft.

Charles is looking better each week. I am slowly coming around to his huddle ranking. Toss up. I agree with Big that there are more like RBs than like WRs at these tiers this year (little easier to get TDs at RB than at WR from the Top Tier players this year).