[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Help

Fitz and White.

I predict Big Country will choose Fitz and McCoy.

I predict Taz will pick JStew.

Actually, I'm not sold on mcCoy this year. I think he has incredible upside, but I would not pass up locking in those two WRs over him.

Only things that may change my mind on direction - where do you pick in the first round, and based on a quick assesment of the other teams likely keepers, who do you believe will be the top RBs and WRs available in the draft? If the WR pool would appear to be relatively deep in the draft, then I could see locking in McCoy or Grant thus allowing you to really go BPA with your early picks and likely get a comparable WR in the draft, but, if it appears there will be a higher caliber of RB available in the draft, then definitely stick with locking in two likely top 10 WRs and target RBs early and often in the draft.

I pick 12th overall and with most of the top RBs off the board at that time was considering keeping Fitz and White. However, was recently offered a trade D. Williams for R.White. If I took this trade offer, one of my keepers would become D, Williams. Thoughts?

Me personally, I would love to acquire DWill, not just for this season, but for the next 3-4 years that you will have him. Admittedly, I am more bullish on DWill than most, so take that input with a grain of salt.

However, I think you can negotiate something out of the deal by pointing out the risks associated with him, in particular the potential for JStew to steal more carries this year. If you can negotiate say a swap of first rounders or a move from say the 4th or 5th to the 2nd or 3rd, then it is a no brainer deal IMO.

Working just with your team, if you think you are likely to get the same or comparable RBs at the 12 pick (which is plausible if most teams are protecting two RBs, thus leaving stronger WRs and greater WR need out there), then I would stick with keeping the WRs, knowing that you pretty much have to go RB with your first two picks, especially since teams that have 2 RBs may still grab a 3rd if decent talent is there to fill the flex spot. With two required plus a flex option, you really can't afford to not get a pair of RBs at that point (unless a real solid WR value is still there, at which point you go the shotgun method on your RB2 with a slew of your next picks)

Quick note of clarification, as it is not called out specifically, can the flex spot be a QB?

Edited by Big Country