[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper options for a PPR

I didn't have my best season last year and I also don't have the best keeper options. We get to keep two guys and for $7 I am keeping Roddy White for sure. My other only option with value is Fred Jackson at $5 :wacko:

I've been getting some trade talk going (which is somewhat difficult this time of year). I have a couple of options to possibly trade some cap money for players. Which one of these players would you pair up with Roddy White? We have a cap of $100 to spend on players and I'll give you the price on what it would cost me to keep each of these players. Again it is a PPR league.

1. Knowshon Moreno - $11

2. LeSean McCoy - $10

3. Shonne Greene - $7

4. Cedric Benson - $12

5. Rashard Mendenhall - $16

Thanks for your help guys! Any advice is greatly appreciated!

What would you give up for each of these players? You mention cap space, does that mean you would deal dollars thus giving you less than $100 for the season to acquire and then keep one of these players?

Of the players listed, Benson is definitely out after the arrest, plus I think several of the others provide better value at their cap cost.

I think Greene is the greatest value, assuming you believe LT will be the COP back, and not taking on a feature role.

My #2 choice would be Moreno at that price. #3 is McCoy followed by Mendenhall.

But, it depends on exactly what you would be giving up to acquire the rights to the players.

What would you give up for each of these players? You mention cap space, does that mean you would deal dollars thus giving you less than $100 for the season to acquire and then keep one of these players?

Of the players listed, Benson is definitely out after the arrest, plus I think several of the others provide better value at their cap cost.

I think Greene is the greatest value, assuming you believe LT will be the COP back, and not taking on a feature role.

My #2 choice would be Moreno at that price. #3 is McCoy followed by Mendenhall.

But, it depends on exactly what you would be giving up to acquire the rights to the players.

I wouldn't be giving up much to be honest. For example Moreno has a price of $9 to keep. The other owner is asking for $2 of my cap space leaving me with $98 to spend in the auction and giving him $102 to spend. All the prices I listed include the amount it would cost me to keep. For each guy I'm only giving up a few cap dollars.

Thanks for the info though. I was really leaning towards Moreno. Do you think Greene has more value in a PPR league than Moreno? I honestly don't know much about him. Thanks BC!

Based on your knowledge of the league, how important is the $4 difference? I think Morenoe has the better upside this year, but, trying ot gauge which back, from a value perspective, is offering you the most.

Also, for the backs you either don't deal for (if you do deal for one), are they likely to be in the auction pool or kept?

Based on your knowledge of the league, how important is the $4 difference? I think Morenoe has the better upside this year, but, trying ot gauge which back, from a value perspective, is offering you the most.

Also, for the backs you either don't deal for (if you do deal for one), are they likely to be in the auction pool or kept?

The $4 difference isn't much. By the end of the auction most of the guys are drunk and many (including myself) have mismanaged their money, so $4 isn't much. I think the backs I mentioned will most likely be back in the auction pool.

Leaning towards Moreno...

The $4 difference isn't much. By the end of the auction most of the guys are drunk and many (including myself) have mismanaged their money, so $4 isn't much. I think the backs I mentioned will most likely be back in the auction pool.

Leaning towards Moreno...

Given that, I agree, grab Moreno, nice start to pair with White