[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

watch

dmarc117

I found this pretty funny...

Millions Watch Rich Guy Get New Job

Wealthy Man’s Giant Payday Draws Huge Audience

GREENWICH, CT (The Borowitz Report) – Millions of Americans huddled around their televisions Thursday night, transfixed by the spectacle of an incredibly wealthy man getting a new job.

In living rooms, bars, and restaurants across the country, a record audience gathered to watch the rich guy announce who would be signing his massive new paychecks.

In New York’s Times Square, Tracy Klugian, 27, was one of thousands who braved the blistering temperature to watch the multimillionaire reveal the location of his new employer.

“I wouldn’t have missed this for anything,” Mr. Klugian said. “For anyone who considers himself a fan of the rich getting richer, this was must-see TV.”

Based on the record ratings for its special featuring the rich guy, ESPN announced that instead of airing NBA games it would instead schedule two-hour specials showing the rich guy cashing his ginormous paychecks.

I cant stand the way this dude talks, but he speaks the truth in this video. But then again, he is bashing a lot of folks for watching TV yet here we are watching him.

exactly, he does a lot of fearmongering and just outright babbling..

but once in awhile, he is dead right...and probably more than "once in awhile"...

but he's far too annoying at least 70% of the time...