[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Major Help Needed!

Giant-Eer

Here is my situation...

I play in a 10 team standard scoring Dynasty league.

My keepers are Aaron Rodgers, Ray Rice, and Jamaal Charles

I have been asked to trade my 2nd or 3rd round pick for Calvin Johnson and a 6th round pick.

I would throw Rodgers back into the pool and most like be able to draft Rodgers (again), Peyton Manning, or Drew Brees with my first pick.

What should I do? Thanks

easy... make the trade, keep Rodgers, throw Charles back.

I can not agree with this with the lack of info in the OP.

Scoring system and lineup requirements at a minimum are needed. Top expected available players would be very nice, particularly WRs.

On top of that, the deal is not simply a move back from the 3rd to the 6th, but actually the now released keeper (Charles or Rodgers) plus the higher pick to move back 3-4 rounds and be able to keep a WR.

Without the pertinent info that may make it make sense to make a deal like this, I'd have to advise against the trade.

I can not agree with this with the lack of info in the OP.

Scoring system and lineup requirements at a minimum are needed. Top expected available players would be very nice, particularly WRs.

On top of that, the deal is not simply a move back from the 3rd to the 6th, but actually the now released keeper (Charles or Rodgers) plus the higher pick to move back 3-4 rounds and be able to keep a WR.

Without the pertinent info that may make it make sense to make a deal like this, I'd have to advise against the trade.

The projected best available WRs are Colston, Steve Smith (Car), and Anquan Boldin. We play 2 rbs 2 wrs and a wr/rb flex. This is a espn standard scoring league. 4 pts passing TDs

You are right, I would lose a 3rd round pick but gain a 6th.

Does that help?

The projected best available WRs are Colston, Steve Smith (Car), and Anquan Boldin. We play 2 rbs 2 wrs and a wr/rb flex. This is a espn standard scoring league. 4 pts passing TDs

You are right, I would lose a 3rd round pick but gain a 6th.

Does that help?

It helps lean me against the trade along with BC, but I think I could maybe change my mind if you expected a RB of Charles' caliber to be available, and if you have a high enough pick to grab one. If you don't expect a better/comparable one to be available, then you almost have to keep Charles.

In a format where you can start up to 3 RBs and are only required to start 2 WRs, and assuming the other owners would be keeping their top RBs, then you're probably going to be best off just keeping your original 3, and then grabbing one of the WRs available you mentioned.

Edited by delusions of granduer