[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FiOS TV

Footballjoe

The Verizon dude is here hooking me up. I hope its as good as advertised. :wacko: Getting TV, computer and phone package. I should save about $20 to $40 per month from what I have now. (Direct TV and Verizon phone and Internet) and get more for the money.

Edited by Footballjoe

Multi room DVR sucks, but besides that I have enjoyed 2+ years of FIOS...though now I have to change again as there are so many new offers it doesn't make fiscal sense for me to remain with the same provider (despite me asking them to match Comcast/RCN/Direct TVs offers they would not)

Multi room DVR sucks, but besides that I have enjoyed 2+ years of FIOS...though now I have to change again as there are so many new offers it doesn't make fiscal sense for me to remain with the same provider (despite me asking them to match Comcast/RCN/Direct TVs offers they would not)

Can't say I tried the multi room DVR but that was a plus for the package IMO. What did you find wrong with it? I am getting FiOS cheaper than Direct TV, Cox or Dish. I do expect Direct to offer me a great deal now that I drop them, thats what DISH did. Too little to late though.

I swithced to FiOS about 3 years ago, never looked back, although I have gotten unadvertised discounts from them after my initial deal expired and my bill went up. I had no intention of cancelling, but let them call your bluff. Tell them you are about to switch, the price goes down.

Cablevision's picture in HD would regularly breakup. Internet access was to be kind, spotty. With FiOS I have had none of those issues. Fiber downloads are lightning fast. Very happy with FiOS.

I am post padding.... getting near 10k. :wacko: