[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper HELP?!?!?!?!

I can keep (2) of the (3).... who do I keep.

1pt/10yds. 6pts/TD, PPR

I can keep two of the following 3 players but will have to give up the corresponding round in the upcoming draft.

Jammal Charles (of which I would have to give up a 10th round pick)

Shonne Green (of which I would have to give up a 9th round pick)

Ryan Grant (of which I would have to give up a 7th round pick)

All pretty good value, but which 2 of 3. Why???

:wacko:

You'd have a hard time convincing me not to take the value of Charles (in PPR) and run happy Jets RB Green over Grant.

Grant had a good season last year, but the upsdie on Green and Charles is much higher, especially given you are not losing premium picks to keep them.

WD

You would have to think that the younger guys Charles and Greene would be the better long-term keepers. The only fly in the ointment is the fact that Grant is the only truly proven commodity of the three.

You would have to think that the younger guys Charles and Greene would be the better long-term keepers. The only fly in the ointment is the fact that Grant is the only truly proven commodity of the three.

I'm in line with rattsass line of thinking.

I think Grant will have the best season of the three this year, but, looking beyond that, and far from being a big Charles fan, a very strong argument could be made that the longer term prospects and upside potential of Greene and Charles outweigh that.

Any opportunity to try and move one of these guys prior to your keeper declarations, making your decision easier and neting you something for your troubles?

I'm in line with rattsass line of thinking.

I think Grant will have the best season of the three this year, but, looking beyond that, and far from being a big Charles fan, a very strong argument could be made that the longer term prospects and upside potential of Greene and Charles outweigh that.

Any opportunity to try and move one of these guys prior to your keeper declarations, making your decision easier and neting you something for your troubles?

Good advice here. Hang all three of them out for trades and see if you can get a decent draft pick or bump up for one of them. I always try to work trades with excess talent rather than just let them go by the wayside.