[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 12, redraft, non-ppr

Really having a hard time with this spot. Done a bunch of mocks but haven't cared for the outcomes. I think the RB value at that spot consist of vets with real questions like S-Jax (can't score or stay healthy), d-will (has stewart hanging around and some health concerns), Mendenhall (o-lne and qb issues) and rookies or sophomores like Greene, Matthews etc who also have questions. Seems too early to take Charles, Benson, P.Thomas...so what to do? WR/WR is tempting but also could leave a big hole at RB if you're unlucky with a 3rd round RB run. Don't really want to take a QB quite that early either. Any advice appreciated from anyone who has drafted or mocked from that spot or has any insight, thanks!

Edited by DuckSurprise

Lineup requirements? More detail on the scoring system?

In a non-PPR, would be hard to not at least address RB with one of the picks, possibly both of them if 2 RBs are required and only 2 WRs are required.

I could see the most likely scenario being going with an SJax or DWill and a best available WR (probably a CJ/Wayne type).

Some thoughts:

WR/WR/RB/RB Usually some decent RBs available at the 3/4 turn. Think Wells, Addai, Moreno, McCoy, Felix. And you get two stud WRs. But make sure they are great WRs, don't reach for one at the 1/2 turn.

WR/QB/RB/RB If two of AJ/Moss/Wayne are gone and no RBs have fallen, I'd grab the best WR available and Brees or Rodgers.

WR/RB/RB If both QBs go early and stud WRs have been taken, that usually means a good RB has slipped. Take him here and a stud WR.

Edited by Company of Heroes

Lineup requirements? More detail on the scoring system?

In a non-PPR, would be hard to not at least address RB with one of the picks, possibly both of them if 2 RBs are required and only 2 WRs are required.

I could see the most likely scenario being going with an SJax or DWill and a best available WR (probably a CJ/Wayne type).

Scoring is in my sig, forgot to mention that. Appreciate the thoughts but...just not an S-Jax fan due to his team, poor guy has been pounded into mush and D-Will has what's looking like a 50/50 or 60/40 split at best coming. I'm leaning toward the younger upside guys like Greene, Mathews and Charles at this point plus a WR.

Scoring is in my sig, forgot to mention that. Appreciate the thoughts but...just not an S-Jax fan due to his team, poor guy has been pounded into mush and D-Will has what's looking like a 50/50 or 60/40 split at best coming. I'm leaning toward the younger upside guys like Greene, Mathews and Charles at this point plus a WR.

Would it be an option to draft a WR, then trade down into mide/later 2nd round and draft either Greene, Mathews, or Charles if you like them that much?