[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

draft tonight strategy?

lars12

its an 8 team league non ppr

if i dont get a top 4 pick which would be cj ap mjd or ray rice im thinking about snagging andre johnson is this a good spot for him

the last two years ive drafted brees early and this year i was thinking about filling the skilled positions first and grabbing a kolb or flacco later

also back to the top if i get number 2 im really tempted to draft ray rice over ap ap is just to inconsisent

what do u guys think ne advice on strategy for tonight

thanks guys

It's 8 teams, so every team will be stacked.

It's non-PPR, and 8-teams, so WRs have very low value, unless you have to start a minimum of 4 with just 1 RB.

It's non-PPR, so the value that guys like MJD, RIce, CJ, etc get added to them over RBs less involved in the passing game is minimized, so AP is a top pick (really in any format, but hey, if you don't like him, go a different route), and guys like Turner don;t lose as much value as in PPR leagues.

Also, it's only 8 teams, so QB will be very deep, so unless there are very unique scoring rules, probably a pretty safe strategy to wait on one.