[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keepers

Scorcher

12 team standard. 2 keepers. I have WR's R.White, D. Jackson, R Wayne, as well as Slaton and Grant. I am leaning towards White and Jackson as keepers and taking my chances at 7th serpentine pick a rb. What do you think? Should I keep Grant and one WR?

Edited by Scorcher

White has less competition in ATL. While DJax is undoubtedly the #1 WR, Jeremy Maclin and Jason Avant are definitely getting their fair share of looks. On top of that Matt Ryan has proven to be a reliable QB, something that we have yet to see of Kolb. White also has more experience and a solid track record. IMO White is the safer pick.

White has less competition in ATL. While DJax is undoubtedly the #1 WR, Jeremy Maclin and Jason Avant are definitely getting their fair share of looks. On top of that Matt Ryan has proven to be a reliable QB, something that we have yet to see of Kolb. White also has more experience and a solid track record. IMO White is the safer pick.

Not just a solid track record but has averaged over the last three years slightly better than what Jackson did last season.

I think I'd keep Grant too, just because I'd doubt that there will be nearly as good of a back available for your RB1 with the 7th pick in a 24 keeper.

It's really personal preference whether you want to go with Wayne or Roddy. I personally think that Wayne could still have at least 3 more elite/solid years left in him, and especially if it's PPR (since he should have plenty of catches to help him outscore most WRs on the regular), but with Roddy being a good bit younger keeper, just as consistent, and perhaps with a higher ceiling to come, you could really go either way.

You could also roll with both WRs, but that would depend largely on what you think about the quality of RBs that will be available. WR-heavy isn't necessarily a bad thing (especially with having some consistent scorers like that), but it can be bad if it means you're losing the points at RB.

I think Id go wayne and white but others may aruge that point and say keep grant. I would keep those two wrs for this reason, by keeping two very good wrs you essientially get a leg up almost every week at that posistion. That being said I would deff look rb rb with my first two picks maybe like a beanie, mccoy, and moreno combo. Hard to say without knowing whose being kept thought.