[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Beware the lame ducks

driveby

Damn I didn't know you bussed tables Brian? I should have let you clean off our dinner plates during the Super Bowl. You just sat there with a grin on your face watching me do it didn't ya you SOB.

Thanks honey....please get the bread crumbs off my table before your smoke break. Anytime I can help in a thread where you are soundly abused and baltantly exposed....let me know. I am here for you.

Kiddo the only thing you expose is your lack of intelligence and stupidity by using personal attacks when you just dont have the facts to hold a civil discussion. Your MO has been insults and attacks versus facts and reality.

No wonder people get tired of your act and then you have to switch alias's . . . :wacko: Keep up the comments sweetheart . . your idiocy is REALLY entertaining . . .:tup::tup:

Did you even read the message that you quoted? :tup: It goes BOTH ways and has been used by BOTH parties to slow any legislative process down to try and stall until the next election cycle. Nothing partisan here, just the usual American politics . . . why are you so sensitive about this? The Republicans have ADMITTED to using this political strategy! Are you denying what they have said on the record, or just dont want to come to terms that it is happening? :wacko:

Why does every Republican simply refuse to acknowledge that is is happening? :tup: Is is THAT difficult to examine your party objectively? (conservatives are different, and can separate parties from issues, Republicans (and Democrats) just toe the party line no matter what tossbergcaddyman)

Just business as usual in scummy American politics . . .

Yes, I did read it. After 3 paragraphs of ripping on the right, you try to "prove" your fairness by using the "(and dems)" in quotes. That doesn't prove you go after dems but more to trying to diffuse any argument that you're clearly biased in all of your opinions. It's nothing more than pandering when you do that because you really don't believe that when you post it. It's clear to me and everyone else on these boards.

Also, I'm okay with the Republicans using this strategy because just about every single Dem proposal involves more government takeovers or involvement in ALL our lives. Clearly you have no problem with that unless it's a Republican doing the same thing (Patriot Act, anyone?). That's okay with me (that you do that), but let's not pretend you're nothing more than a lefty trying to disguise yourself as being thoughtful and fair to all points of view.

Sorry I had to be the one to out you, but clearly you weren't going to do it. But don't you feel free now? Like a heavy burden has been lifted off of your shoulders? No more pretending is necessary because the truth has set you free! You can now live again!

Kiddo the only thing you expose is your lack of intelligence and stupidity by using personal attacks when you just dont have the facts to hold a civil discussion. Your MO has been insults and attacks versus facts and reality.

No wonder people get tired of your act and then you have to switch alias's . . . :wacko: Keep up the comments sweetheart . . your idiocy is REALLY entertaining . . .:tup::tup:

Well, I have to admit, caddyman, that you are being heavy-handed in here. You need to tone it down a bit and stop with the insults.

This sucks when I have to defend BP. :lol:

Yes, I did read it. After 3 paragraphs of ripping on the right, you try to "prove" your fairness by using the "(and dems)" in quotes. That doesn't prove you go after dems but more to trying to diffuse any argument that you're clearly biased in all of your opinions. It's nothing more than pandering when you do that because you really don't believe that when you post it. It's clear to me and everyone else on these boards.

Also, I'm okay with the Republicans using this strategy because just about every single Dem proposal involves more government takeovers or involvement in ALL our lives. Clearly you have no problem with that unless it's a Republican doing the same thing (Patriot Act, anyone?). That's okay with me (that you do that), but let's not pretend you're nothing more than a lefty trying to disguise yourself as being thoughtful and fair to all points of view.

Sorry I had to be the one to out you, but clearly you weren't going to do it. But don't you feel free now? Like a heavy burden has been lifted off of your shoulders? No more pretending is necessary because the truth has set you free! You can now live again!

Tosberg you should really read what I have said in commentary to the health care bill. I am not for it, as it doesnt address what needed to be addressed. I have stated that on several occasions. I find it hilarious that you think you are "outing" me. If you read a lot of my discourse with perch, we actually agree on a lot of topics that would be *gasp* more right wing then left. But I guess you didnt read those because it doesnt place me into the carefully constructed "liberal box" that you have created?

Is it that difficult to believe that people do not simply fall into Democrat or Republican? if someone disagrees with anything Republican (or doesnt accuse Obama of being an evil antichrist) they are automatically labeled as a far left liberal. Politics arent so cut and dried . . . unless you ARE strictly a Republican or Democrat, and refuse to entertain any other option, :wacko:

Well, I have to admit, caddyman, that you are being heavy-handed in here. You need to tone it down a bit and stop with the insults.

This sucks when I have to defend BP. :wacko:

Works both ways here. I will be happy to have discussions within the context of the thread. You might want to keep an eye on bphomo and his responses to me before you ask me to tone it down. What he does not like is that I constantly expose him for the phony that he is. When that happens he immediately goes to an insult to me. Just watch. He does not like to be schooled and when he is busted he gets personal. You should know this more than anyone here. How many times have you responded with an opinion and he responds with an insult?

Tosberg you should really read what I have said in commentary to the health care bill. I am not for it, as it doesnt address what needed to be addressed. I have stated that on several occasions. I find it hilarious that you think you are "outing" me. If you read a lot of my discourse with perch, we actually agree on a lot of topics that would be *gasp* more right wing then left. But I guess you didnt read those because it doesnt place me into the carefully constructed "liberal box" that you have created?

Is it that difficult to believe that people do not simply fall into Democrat or Republican? if someone disagrees with anything Republican (or doesnt accuse Obama of being an evil antichrist) they are automatically labeled as a far left liberal. Politics arent so cut and dried . . . unless you ARE strictly a Republican or Democrat, and refuse to entertain any other option, :wacko:

Please show us all of your threads that you started beating up the democrats. The one that you claim where you bash obamer for continuing the patriot act does not count. Bashing a lib for being like a right winger is not bashing a lib. TIA.

Works both ways here. I will be happy to have discussions within the context of the thread. You might want to keep an eye on bphomo and his responses to me before you ask me to tone it down. What he does not like is that I constantly expose him for the phony that he is. When that happens he immediately goes to an insult to me. Just watch. He does not like to be schooled and when he is busted he gets personal. You should know this more than anyone here. How many times have you responded with an opinion and he responds with an insult?

:wacko::tup::tup::lol::lol:

Zeke . . . keep up the good fight . . . high comedy right here . . .

Valid points, all of them. I can't argue with any of them. However, I think the constant use of "homo" is a bit over the top.

:wacko::tup::tup::lol::lol:

Zeke . . . keep up the good fight . . . high comedy right here . . .

And I think your constant use of :lol: and :( is a bit over the top as well. I think we'll need an intervention soon if you don't stop.

And I think your constant use of :lol: and :lol: is a bit over the top as well. I think we'll need an intervention soon if you don't stop.

I use them to express how much I am laughing at his posts. I thought that would be better than typing hahahahahahahahahaha for a few pages. :tup:

I guess calling him Zeke (a former alias) is now an insult? :wacko:

I love being called Zeke.
He posted that himself.

Damn it . . . I keep getting warned by others, but I keep falling into Zeke's :tup: posts . . . . what a waste of time.

And I think your constant use of :wacko: and :tup: is a bit over the top as well. I think we'll need an intervention soon if you don't stop.

Will there be any Goldschlager at this intervention? If so, I wanna come.