[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mike Wallace or Wes Welker PPR Dynasty

Mike Wallace or Wes Welker PPR Dynasty

Who would you rather have or is it close ?

Welker coming off injury age 29, Wallace without Roeth for 4 games at a minimum but only age 24.

Welker was a PPR machine will he get near that level again or does Wallace have the upside that Welker does not anymore ?

That is a great question for a dynasty . . . no dount Welker is THE PPR stud, but coming off a injury, and a dynasty . . .hmm.

While I love Wallace's potential in the Steelers offense, he will be the #1 WR in a very short period of time when Ward retires. So the question to me is Wallace a #1 WR that can beat the #1 cover corner for the opposition every week. I really dont think he can (mainly cause I have only seen him against nickel backs and zone coverages thus far)

Is this a trade or a draft? cause I would roll the dice with Welker in a draft and hope to get Wallace one round later. if it is a trade, I think I would still rather have Welker.

I wanted Welker in the draft he went 5 spots before me so I settled for Wallace but I offered the guy a move up in the draft to swap players as we are in the 11th round now.

My WR's are Andre Johnson, Dez Bryant, Vincent Jackson and Mike Wallace at this point.

The Jackson hold out, the Roeth suspension and the Dez being a rookie have me really weak right now.

That is a great question for a dynasty . . . no dount Welker is THE PPR stud, but coming off a injury, and a dynasty . . .hmm.

While I love Wallace's potential in the Steelers offense, he will be the #1 WR in a very short period of time when Ward retires. So the question to me is Wallace a #1 WR that can beat the #1 cover corner for the opposition every week. I really dont think he can (mainly cause I have only seen him against nickel backs and zone coverages thus far)

Is this a trade or a draft? cause I would roll the dice with Welker in a draft and hope to get Wallace one round later. if it is a trade, I think I would still rather have Welker.

Wallace is one of the fastest WR's in the game and led the NFL in YPC. Not only can he beat single coverage, he will do it embarrassingly easy. The only thing stopping him from becoming an elite WR is the ability to bump and run and beat elite coverage off the line physically instead of relying on speed. This is the year, however, that we will know for sure.

Wallace is one of the fastest WR's in the game and led the NFL in YPC. Not only can he beat single coverage, he will do it embarrassingly easy. The only thing stopping him from becoming an elite WR is the ability to bump and run and beat elite coverage off the line physically instead of relying on speed. This is the year, however, that we will know for sure.

But isnt that the point? He has trouble with bump and run and elite coverage, which he will get every game with the #1 CB covering him in less than a year.

Wallace has tremendous skills . . . but this will be a very telling year if he can be an upper echelon WR or just another talented guy that cant really succeed wit the attention a #1 Wr will get.

Henry for this year wallace may do well early on just due to sheer number of targets if the Steelers start out playing from behind a lot this year. No Roth, their starting RT is out for the year, and no Holmes makes me think they will load up on Mendy and force Leftwich to beat then though the air. I think for starting out this year Wallace is a safer play than Welker still coming back from injury. For the next few years I still lean toward Welker though.

Either way great value in the 11th round!

I wish I had got him in the 11th round. The 11th round is where the draft is at right now (slow draft).

I took Wallace in the 6th round, Dez in the 4th and Jackson in the 5th which is why I am so weak at WR but for a dynasty setting those are all steals to me except for the Wallace pick was about where he has been going.

Dez had been going in the 3rd, Jackson went in the 2nd before all this stuff with the hold out/susp ect.

So in 2011 I am gold with AJ, Dez, Jackson but I still want to compete this year.

I think Pitt is smart enough to draft or get another WR somehow before Ward retires. I agree Wallace isn't a #1 and is more of a #2 WR. I can't believe they will want to move on with Wallace and a bunch of stiffs in a few years. They will draft, trade or sign as a FA another good WR they just must. That said Ward is looking like he wants to play forever dude might have 2-3 more good years in him.

I think Pitt is smart enough to draft or get another WR somehow before Ward retires. I agree Wallace isn't a #1 and is more of a #2 WR. I can't believe they will want to move on with Wallace and a bunch of stiffs in a few years. They will draft, trade or sign as a FA another good WR they just must. That said Ward is looking like he wants to play forever dude might have 2-3 more good years in him.

Emmanuel Sanders :wacko: