[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new and need mjd trade advice

Hey guys i'm new to this forum and ff all together. I am in a 12 team keeper league with no ppr. I was offered this trade, what do you think??

I give: wayne or fitz and my number 2 pick in the first round

I get: mjd

Good deal??

I have Schaub, Wayne, Fitz and Stewart and I know Grant, Mendenhall, and at least Mathews will be available when I pick. Is this too much to give up?

Edited by countryroads

Lineup requirements?

If you do the deal, when is your next pick?

My first inclination would be to pass on the deal, not really sure if the above answers would sway that opinion, as iassume your lineup is in the range of 2 RBs and 3 WRs, and that you don;t have another pick until the late 2nd round (assuming serpentine with only 4 keepers).

If I made the deal that would leave me with only a second and fourth round pick left since I have no third. I can start either three wr or three rb. My concern is would the upside be big enough because I can pick up a pretty good rb with the #2 pick. With no ppr would that devalue my recievers that much?

With no ppr would that devalue my recievers that much?

It devalues them a little, but not as much as it devalues MJD.

MJD would still likely be a top 5 ranked back, but with no PPR, he loses out on the edge he gets by getting 50-60 catches a year, which is what propels him to the top 3 status he has in PPR leagues.

Thanks for the responses. It's nice to get feedback from some vets on topics. I believe I am going to pass and just stack my lineup with quality number two's. That being said, would taking either Grant, Mendenhall or Mathews with the number two pick be reaching?

Thanks for the responses. It's nice to get feedback from some vets on topics. I believe I am going to pass and just stack my lineup with quality number two's. That being said, would taking either Grant, Mendenhall or Mathews with the number two pick be reaching?

Depends on who else is available, but given that it appears each team has kept at least 4 players, they are likely towards the top of the list of available RBs, and RB is a position you need to address.