[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need trade advice

illadelph

Ok so I am in a Dynasty PPR league. It is standard other than the fact that RBs get .5 WRs 1.0 and TEs 1.5 PPR. Here is my team:

QB

Kevin Kolb

Byron Leftwich

RB

Adrian Peterson

Deangelo Williams

CJ Spiller

Javon Ringer

WR

Roddy White

Greg Jennings

Marques Colston

Donald Driver

Mario Manningham

Nate Burleson

Craig Davis

James Hardy

Jordan Shipley

Malcolm Kelly

TE

Brent Celek

Brandon Pettigrew

It seems as if I have soooo many receivers and I was just wondering who and what WR i should trade to get back a RB. Also, should i even do that? Please let me know. Thanks

Depends on your lineup requirements and if there are any teams that are in need of a WR (and, on top of that, interested in what you would be willing to deal) and at the same time deep enough at RB to deal one that you would want.

1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 2 Flex

Have you started shopping guys around to see if there is any interest in your league, and if so, what sort of RBs are you getting offered?

I'd avoid trading one of your top 3 WRs given the lineup requirements, but that basically means you;d be trading for RB depth, not a starting RB. Maybe you could work a deal for Fred Jackson or something to lock up the Buffalo running game. Or, you could also see what the Chris Johnson owner has and see if he would like a deal involding a WR plus Ringer as CJ insurance in exchange for an RB for you.

Just a couple quick thoughts off the top of my head.

Depends on your lineup requirements and if there are any teams that are in need of a WR (and, on top of that, interested in what you would be willing to deal) and at the same time deep enough at RB to deal one that you would want.

What he said, since what you can get depends on what someone needs and can give up...

But I'd probably be looking for something like a 2 for 2, such as Colston+Spiller for a RB upgrade and WR downgrade... I think you could be well served by upgrading your RB3 (which you can play in the flex), but not if you lose more points with the downgrade from Colston (who you also start).

But unless you were getting a good deal such as above, you're probably going to be better off running Colston and Spiller/Drive/Burleson in your flex.

Or maybe check with CJ owner to see if you could package Ringer into a RB upgrade deal?

I am looking to get someone to add depth to my bench. Someone like jerome harrison, derrick ward...someone along thoslines. Any advice?

Yes, the exact same advice we gave above. You go out and see if there's another owner who can afford to give up what you desire (RB depth), and you can afford to give up what he desires (probably WR depth, and not any of your starting 3, without a decent one in return). As long as it isn't likely to cost you more points/depth than you're getting in return, then it's a good deal.

If you need help figuring out the latter, then check back here, and we'll help you determine if it's worth it... But outside of pointing you towards a rankings sheet for ADP value, we cannot tell you what you can expect to get/give. Your leaguemates can.

But if you're just looking for a starting point on who you can afford to lose. then I guess one of those might be worth a Driver and/or Burleson... But again, that's just a guess that an ADP/rankings sheet could probably tell you better.