[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can pick draft spot. Take 2 or 12 or some where between?

Sprtfan

The 1st spot is taken but I can go any where between 2nd and 12th. We use a 3rd Rd Reversal format though so the 1st overall pick will go last in the 2nd and 3rd round and the 12th overall will go first in the 2nd and 3rd round.

We can start a combination of 6 RBs and WR so the drop off by the end of the 3rd is pretty big with most people focusing on them instead of QB. We also start 9 IDP but will not have much effect on the earlier rounds. Thanks for any advice.

3RR makes #12 tempting. To take #12, you're giving up AP/MJD/RR.

PPR?

I'm not sure I could give up a top RB.

It is PPR, I'm leaning toward the 2nd or could take the 3rd I guess and get one of the top 3 backs. I have AP and MJD pretty close so would be happy with either one.

It all depends on how you feel about the top RBs. I personally don't feel like there is a huge drop off in value from AP to MJD to RR to Gore. Many don't put Gore in that category, but he's a pass catching every down back on an up and coming team who plays the likes of Seattle and St. Louis twice a year. So I would take the 5th spot and draft Gore there. You don't really compromise your pick value that way in the 3RR. But if for you it's just the top 3 guys and you don't like the idea of Ray Rice and Gore as your RB1, then go with the #3 pick which means MJD.

This is a toughone. I think its basically personal preference. Do you want to walk away with a top rb and or just a 1st round rb? Or do you want to load up on wr early...

2nd pick = probably going rb/wr to start - ok so u get ur top rb, but ur wr is probably ranked just outside the top 10, and you dont pick again until the end of the 3rd... your going to need to hit a home run on ur 2nd wr at that point...

12th pick = probably wr/wr to start - ok 2 top tier wr's to start ur team, then u have the 25th pick overall to take a rb...

I personally would take the 12th.. and most likely go wr/wr then grab a rb i like with the 1st pick in the 3rd..

Thanks for the help everyone. I went went with the 3rd spot and the guy after me took the 4th.

I love the 12th spot...won my work league from that spot with Andre and Moss as my first two picks.

If I thought Andre and Moss would be there I would take the 12th spot. Last year 3 WR went the in 1st round and 2 more with the 1st two picks in the second. The guy at 12 went WR/WR and got FItz/Calvin Johnson. Not bad but not Andre and Moss either.

Using the trade analyzer values:

12, 13, & 25 = 11210

01, 24, & 26 = 11305

Nearly a toss-up but I always prefer to pick last in a serpentine draft so a 3rd round reversal sounds pretty tempting to me.