[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help out with a trade or 2?

brtdud7

12 team PPR with a bunch of other scoring (.4 points per completion, .2 points per rush, etc) rush/rec/ret. TDs=6 points, passing TDs = 5.

1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 2 W/R/T flex.

My current team:

QB

Kolb

WR

Roddy

Jennings

Meachem

Hester

Collie

Gaffney

Hartline

RB

Knowshon Moreno

Mendenhall

Mathews

TE

Gates

Winslow

I know I have 3 pretty good RBs but no depth and a bunch of WRs. I have one trade up and a few other ill post later.

Trade 1:

I get: Schaub, Colston and Forte

I give: Kolb, Winslow and Mathews

Edited by brtdud7

Trade 1:

I get: Schaub and Forte

I give: Kolb and Mathews

I voted for Kolb/Mathews but it's risky. Schaub had a great year last season and gets Owens back but he is an injury wating to happen. Kolb/Mathews is all about potential and are the type of unproven guys that could propell you to the championship or the cellar.

Good luck.

Yea this is a pretty tough trade. You are betting a lot on Kolb, and Schaub would definitely help solidify your QB slot. I like Kolb but I wouldn't have him as my starting qb. I am also anti Forte, but I think that if you believe he will have a good year then definitely take this deal. I also noticed u put Meachem in both of your rosters.

alright guys, sh!t just got real

new counter:

I give: Kolb, Mathews, Winslow

I get: Schaub, Forte, Colston

Now, I will have Robert Meachem and Colston. Should I probably try to send Meachem and Collie to him? I'd like to get Forsett here. Maybe add those 2 for Forsett and his first next year (since his team probably won't be good)?

I would probably have the best WRs in the league in Colston, Jennings, and Roddy. Maybe I could even unload colston and Forsett/Forte for a top RB?

alright guys, sh!t just got real

new counter:

I give: Kolb, Mathews, Winslow

I get: Schaub, Forte, Colston

Now, I will have Robert Meachem and Colston. Should I probably try to send Meachem and Collie to him? I'd like to get Forsett here. Maybe add those 2 for Forsett and his first next year (since his team probably won't be good)?

I would probably have the best WRs in the league in Colston, Jennings, and Roddy. Maybe I could even unload colston and Forsett/Forte for a top RB?

Still Anti-Forte, but I would make this trade in PPR. Your projected lineup with this trade looks hella good. Plus you dont know what Kolb & Mathews are, you do know what Schaub & Colston are..

Edited by Scare Tactics

Still Anti-Forte, but I would make this trade in PPR. Your projected lineup with this trade looks hella good. Plus you dont know what Kolb & Mathews are, you do know what Schaub & Colston are..

This.

You're getting a safer deal that definitely improves your starting lineup. That WR3 was your unknown, but it wouldn't be after this. Plus Kolb is a real unknown. Could be top 5, could flop (it's a LOT less pressure to step in as the backup).