[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help with Trade

Gourdeau

We've completed out draft, 10 team, standard 6 pt all td, 1 pt 10 rush/rec yards. QB, 2RB. 2WR, TE, RB/WR/TE Flex, DST, K

I've been offered Andre Johnson and Steven Jackson, for Chris Johnson and Mike Wallace. I think it is a fair deal, but maybe i'm wrong, which is why i'm asking the fine folks at the huddle!

My Team

QB- Joe Flacco (8th pick)

RB- Chris Johnson (1st overall pick)

RB- Ryan Grant (3rd pick)

WR- Roddy White (2nd pick)

WR- Steve Smith NYG ( 4th pick

Flex- Knowshon Moreno (6th pick)

TE- Jason Witten (5th pick)

DST- Dallas (14th pick)

K- David Akers (15th pick)

BN- B Jacobs (7th pick)

BN- Eli Manning ( 9th pick)

BN- Santana Moss (10th pick

BN- Marion Barber (11th pick)

BN- Mike Wallace (12th pick)

BN- John Carlson ( 13th pick)

this strictly depends on how you feel about SJax. If you think he's going to have a good year, then take the deal.

I think that he has more potential to have a better year this year with the players they added, the guy gets 1800 total yards for the RAMS! lol. I think that i'm deep enough at RB to take a shot on SJAX

Do you feel this move would significantly improve your starting lineup?

If yes, then do the deal.

If no, then don't do the deal.

Essentially, you go from CJ to SJax as your RB1 and probably bench S Smith for AJ and still roll with the 3 RB lineup (of course, I am big on moreno this year, so you may opt to bench him instead of Smith and play RB matchups between SJax, Grant and Moreno)

Do you feel this move would significantly improve your starting lineup?

If yes, then do the deal.

If no, then don't do the deal.

Essentially, you go from CJ to SJax as your RB1 and probably bench S Smith for AJ and still roll with the 3 RB lineup (of course, I am big on moreno this year, so you may opt to bench him instead of Smith and play RB matchups between SJax, Grant and Moreno)

I am HUGE on Moreno this year and am thrilled ot have him as my #3. I think he will finish in the top 12 RB's this year.

I think if possible you should try and improve your bench with a swap of a better player for one of your crappier players like maybe barber, or eli manning, I'm guessing he'd give up a little more to get chris johnson. Never take the first deal test the waters and see what you can get. Good luck.

So, do you feel AJ will outperform Smith by more than you think CJ will outperform SJax?

The bolded part is really the key consideration, especially with SJax apparently finally having a clean-bill of health, and a virtual lock to get a ton of carries if he can stay that way... But obviously the reason why you're getting such good value is you're giving up Chris Johnson, who might not be a lock to repeat those insane numbers, but is definitely a safer bet to stay healthy and produce.

But if you feel good about SJax, then I love the second team, where you could sail through byes and even an injury here or there. Really, my only issue with the second team otherwise is who I'd start at flex between Moreno and Smith (a good problem to have)... I'd lean with the second team with quality depth, but again, it all depends on how confident you are that the upgrade exceeds the downgrade for your key starting positions.