[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

6th pick in 12 team PPR League

benyak007

Who would you pick?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What player would you select at 6? (Assuming they are available of course)

• Frank Gore
    • Andre Johnson
    • Michael Turner
    • Steven Jackson

Obviously it depends on who goes before. I think it will most likely come down to AJ or Turner. Brain says to take the stud WR over the back that doesn't catch passes, but Turner looks like he is in great shape and could score a ton. What do you guys think?

Obviously it depends on who goes before. I think it will most likely come down to AJ or Turner. Brain says to take the stud WR over the back that doesn't catch passes, but Turner looks like he is in great shape and could score a ton. What do you guys think?

Gore will catch 50 passes.......................50 catches = 9 TD's.....................................Will Turner have 9 more TD's than Gore, its possible, but 50 passes is GUARANTEED for Gore, Turner scoring 9 more TD;'s than Gore is surely not.

Give me AJ all day at 6 in a PPR league. I would take Gore if AJ were gone.

IMO, Turner's value drops in a PPR league because they just don't pass to him and he is not that kind of back. I would take Jackson in a PPR before Turner. Truth be told, I don't like either of them that much this year and would not consider them in the first round.

Good luck with your decision.

Lineup Reqs? Only 1 RB or 3 WR required make AJ more valuable. 2 RBs and only 2 WRs reduce their value a bit, but quite frankly, the 6th pick most likely comes down to AJ or Gore, whichever is not taken at 5 (assuming the top 4 are CJ, AP, Rice and MJD in some order)

And benyak, sighs math is running on the assumption of 1 point per reception and 6 points per TD. 9 TDs=54 points. 50 catches = 50 points, thus the relation of 50 catches = 9 TDs

I have this same situation in one of my PPR leagues. I plan to take either Gore or AJ with the 6th pick. I am assuming the owner who picks 5th will take one and I will gladly take the other.

Edited by lackey