[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Advice for 2qb league, 15th and 20th picks

sigh144

So I am in a league that starts 1QB. 2rb. 2wr. 1 rb/wr flex, 1 qb/rb/wr flex 1 TE 1K and 1 DST

Qb's fly off the board in my league.................we got our draft order last week and i drew 10........................but I was able to really murder a newbie to our league and traded him my 10th and 111th picks for the 20th and 29th........

So I have as my first 5 picks, 15th, 20th, 29th, 34th, and 39th.

What do I do?

Im a big believer in getting a STUD Qb early, so that means probably using my 1st pick (15th) on Romo if im lucky, or maybe using that 15th pick on a RB and waiting till 20 to get Rivers or Schaub..............

RB seems kinda deep this year...........................

I guess my?? is..........can I afford to wit till 29th to draft my first RB???? or do i HAVE to get an RB with 15 or 20??

Im liking the WR's I suspect will be available at 29 and 34.............

Im torn.......................

By the way, passing TD's are worth 5, picks - 2.75

Qb's usually dominate the top 10 scorers every year in our league.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

BY how much would a top 10 QB outscore the typical flex RB/WR options, ie the RBs in the mid 20s and the WRs in the mid 40s?

Assuming it is a sizeable difference given your statement of QBs dominating the overall scoring, then I would suggest going QB/QB wit hthe first two picks. The value gained by having a top QB to use as a flex more than makes up for the potential loss in production from the 20th pick to the 29th pick when looking at RBs and WRs.