[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to target

dannygordo

Its the first year of our new keeper league. Its 12 team, and we can keep 3 at the end of the year for 10$ each. I have the 5th pick in our draft. Its standard non PPR scoring, 10 rush/rec per pt, 25 pass/ pt, 6 pt all td's. We start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, RB/WR/TE Flex, DST, K

I am looking at Andre Johnson, or Steven Jackson. Is it too early for any of these players? I am high on Jackson in the sense that I'm confident he will bounce back with a higher TD total than last year. He also has a delicious schedule, probly one of the best i've noticed. Considering it's a keeper, should I go a different route???

IMO, if it were PPR with 3 required WRs, the argument for AJ is stronger. The lack of PPR with only 2 required WRs and I prefer Gore, or, possibly even consider Turner given the lack of PPR, if you feel he will perform closer to 2009 (his 2010 numbers were pretty nice given that he missed 5 full games).

Gore is actually a year younger, but, does have 400 more carries on his career. AJ is actually a year older than Turner and turns 30 next season (not that I expect a sudden drop off from him, but age is a consideration here)