[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

premium on wr

Depends on lineup requirements and who you are deciding between.

This is the question for our purposes of giving advice, because if you are required 2 WRs or 2+ RBs, then you definitely don't load up on WRs over RBs, but the questions you have to ask yourself are:

What player is the best value on the board? If people are loading up on WRs, then it could likely be RB, but that's when you have to ask yourself: Can I get a good enough RB later that is going to offset the points I lose at the RB spot by taking another WR? Or oppositely, since you've already addressed WR, are you going to gain more points by going with another WR, and waiting on a RB? It all depends on if the player you are set to pick is more likely to outscore your other options you could wait on at the position.

In general though, No, I would not recommend loading up on WRs behind those 2 top ones if the RB pool is going to be too thin by the time you address your RB spot. And if you are required to start more than 1 RB, then you can double or triple that sentiment.

Standard Pro Set: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, DT

3rd Down Set: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, K, DT

Short Yardage Set: QB, RB, RB, WR, TE, TE, K, DT

1 RB, 3 WR Set: QB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, DT

Double TE Set: QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, TE, K, DT

Run ‘n’ Shoot: QB, RB, WR, WR, WR, WR, K, DT

Wishbone Formation: QB, RB, RB, RB, WR, WR, K, DT

Three RB/TE: QB, RB, RB, RB, WR, TE, K, DT

These are the sets we can use. There is no ppr. One bonus pt for every 25 yards. Six pts per td. I pick second in a twelve man keeper league. I know Grant and Mathews will be available but beyond that not really sure yet.

Standard Pro Set: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, DT

3rd Down Set: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, K, DT

Short Yardage Set: QB, RB, RB, WR, TE, TE, K, DT

1 RB, 3 WR Set: QB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, DT

Double TE Set: QB, RB, WR, WR, TE, TE, K, DT

Run ‘n’ Shoot: QB, RB, WR, WR, WR, WR, K, DT

Wishbone Formation: QB, RB, RB, RB, WR, WR, K, DT

Three RB/TE: QB, RB, RB, RB, WR, TE, K, DT

These are the sets we can use. There is no ppr. One bonus pt for every 25 yards. Six pts per td. I pick second in a twelve man keeper league. I know Grant and Mathews will be available but beyond that not really sure yet.

Then it really doesn't change my advice, other than I should clarify the following in bold:

In general though, No, I would not recommend loading up on WRs behind those 2 top ones if the RB pool is going to be too thin by the time you address your RB spot. And if you are required allowed to start more than 1 RB, then you can double or triple that sentiment.

Especially with no PPR and 2 top WRs already locked up, you absolutely should load up on RBs to address not only your RB1 but also RB2 and 3, assuming that they should score you more points than a WR would.

With so few quality starting RBs available, and so many that you are allowed to start as potential high/consistent point scorers, then it is extremely advantageous to not wait any longer to address them.