[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Help me get my 3 Keepers in order!

Aberfoyle

Help me decide.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who has a better year? Ronnie Brown or Felix Jones

• Ronnie Brown
    • Felix Jones

Hello I am new here and looking for some keeper advice. I am in a 12 team PPR league were we are allowed to keep 3 players + 1 rookie. I have never played in a keeper league so not sure if that is a normal setup or not. Currently I am trying to figure out, which players off my team I will be keeping. These are my top prospects and will for sure be keeping rice and moss, but the 3rd is a toss up.

I was also offered steve smith (NYG) for my 5th round pick but that means I would use him as my 3rd keeper instead of the others.

I currently have the 2nd pick in this years draft and not sure who I will be able to grab since Matthews will probably be off the board first.

1) Ray Rice

2) Randy Moss

3) Ronnie Brown

4) Felix Jones

5) McNabb

6) Ahmad Bradshaw

Hello I am new here and looking for some keeper advice. I am in a 12 team PPR league were we are allowed to keep 3 players + 1 rookie. I have never played in a keeper league so not sure if that is a normal setup or not. Currently I am trying to figure out, which players off my team I will be keeping. These are my top prospects and will for sure be keeping rice and moss, but the 3rd is a toss up.

I was also offered steve smith (NYG) for my 5th round pick but that means I would use him as my 3rd keeper instead of the others.

I currently have the 2nd pick in this years draft and not sure who I will be able to grab since Matthews will probably be off the board first.

1) Ray Rice

2) Randy Moss

3) Ronnie Brown

4) Felix Jones

5) McNabb

6) Ahmad Bradshaw

do you HAVE to keep 3? Also what are your line up requirements and scoring setup?

Yes I do have to keep 3 and 1 rookie. This is a PPR league with .5 per reception. QB, RB and WR all have bonus points at different milestones. Passing TD's worth 5 and all other TD's worth 6.

We start 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 W/RB/TE, K, DEF

I have been leaning towards ronnie brown but his injuries have been problematic and felix has more upside assuming he can stay healthy.

Edited by Aberfoyle

Are you keeping a rookie from last year? If so, who?

I have Johnny Knox, which could be a breakout candidate.

I also have the 2nd pick in the draft and was kind of targeting Matthews (if he is available) because of his value in a keeper league like this but Qbs are also gonna be really thin and by the time it gets back around to me not sure who would be left.