[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A legal question...

rocknrobn26

PM me his email and name, I'll run a Nigerian scam on him and enroll him for some pretty graphic emails. How much money you want out of him?

I did get an email from him stating that the SD was payment in full for cleaning and repairs.

Thanks again, and as much as I'd like to tell him to shove it, I decided to pay him this one time w/o the waiver/agreement. If he comes back again, then I will tell him to go F' himself, consequences be damned. Dam...where's Guido and Carmine when I need them?

Please, PLEASE tell me you paid him in pennies!! :wacko:

Best advice ever on the Huddle.

running errands for whomp

I don't think so. At one time I had a contract on whomp, but pulled it back. :tup:

Sorry to see this. Looks like he is taking advantage of an elderly (ex)tenant.

Aren't they still in Cicero?

Nah...they made sooo much money they are somewhere in Monaco living off a Swiss bank account. Or was it witness protection? :wacko:

PM me his email and name, I'll run a Nigerian scam on him and enroll him for some pretty graphic emails. How much money you want out of him?

Hold that thought.........

Please, PLEASE tell me you paid him in pennies!! :lol:

Best advice ever on the Huddle.

I was going to but the postage was too much! :tup:

Thanks again guys...Yall have made my day a lot sweeter! :lol:

Edited by rocknrobn26

I did get an email from him stating that the SD was payment in full for cleaning and repairs.

Thanks again, and as much as I'd like to tell him to shove it, I decided to pay him this one time w/o the waiver/agreement. If he comes back again, then I will tell him to go F' himself, consequences be damned. Dam...where's Guido and Carmine when I need them?

I've been meaning to get up to Doug's Dogs or whatever it's called. I'll stab him for you. :wacko:

I wouldn't have paid him without the release. $hit, I probably would have made him take less for all the work I had to do to verify a year old bill. I'd have told him $500.00 and the release or good luck with a worthless small claims judgment against my mother. His only leverage in this matter was your conscience, which once again proved why we like you.