[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#9 pick in 12 team non ppr

purplehays

we start 2 rb, 2 wr, and a flex wr/rb...usually rb heavy in the first couple rounds....I have pretty much made up my mind that I'm taking Grant at 9 and probably Roddy at 16. I think there is a pretty decent chance that Turner will be there at 9. The more I read, the higher everyone seems to be on Turner. So, do you take Turner over Grant if he's available? I still think Grant is a SUPER SAFE first round pick...thoughts?

we start 2 rb, 2 wr, and a flex wr/rb...usually rb heavy in the first couple rounds....I have pretty much made up my mind that I'm taking Grant at 9 and probably Roddy at 16. I think there is a pretty decent chance that Turner will be there at 9. The more I read, the higher everyone seems to be on Turner. So, do you take Turner over Grant if he's available? I still think Grant is a SUPER SAFE first round pick...thoughts?

I agree that Grant is "safe", but personally there is no way I take Grant first round. Grant I personally feel is a 3rd rounder, and if Turner is there at 9 I absolutely take Turner. Grant may fall to you 3rd round, but if he doesn't you should be able to get another "safe" pick. If you take Grant at 9 overall you will be WAY overpaying....

Highly unlikely Turner will be available but you can't pass on him if he's around. I had 9th overall in one of my drafts and I decided on WR/WR. I was very stoked to see Andre Johnson still avail so really you never know how it'll go in the real draft. All my mocks had AJ gone by 7th pick.

With Grant though I suggest you hold off on the 1st round and grab another stud. He should be available in the 2nd or 3rd for sure.

Turner over Grant without thinking twice. Hell, I'd take Turner over Grant in a PPR, so since this in non-ppr even more so.