[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Want AP

AoDay

I see his only weakness as being QB and WR and if I traded Rodgers I would be stuck with waiver wire QBs. If I traded AJ I would have Jennings at my #1 and I'm not sure Dez is even a WR3 at the moment. What could I offer him?

This is my roster:

QB - Rodgers

RB - Stewart, Benson, Thomas Jones, Jerome Harrison, R Brown, R Williams

WR - AJ, Jennings, Ocho, Dez

TE - Daniels

K - Kaeding

DST - Cardinals

His roster:

QB - Eli Manning, Palmer

RB - AP, Matthews, Bradshaw, Bush, Addai

WR - Roddy, Driver, Harvin, Nicks, Braylon

TE - Gonzo

K - Tynes

DST - Saints

1. Is he even willing to move AP?

2. What are your lineup requirements? Need to know who is likely starter vs. depth here.

3. Scoring system - primarily, is it PPR or not?

With most answers to the above, I'd lean with buddahs answer of "not enough without gutting your team", but, it depends on how highly he values any of your players and how he values AP

You could try offering Rodgers, Benson and Jennings for Palmer, AP and Driver.

He likely won't accept it, but it at least can get the discussion going and is not an insultingly low offer where he completely writes it off as a waste of time to talk.

Forgot to ask - Keeper or not?

You could try offering Rodgers, Benson and Jennings for Palmer, AP and Driver.

He likely won't accept it, but it at least can get the discussion going and is not an insultingly low offer where he completely writes it off as a waste of time to talk.

Forgot to ask - Keeper or not?

Even without Jennings, I think you could offer Rodgers and Benson, for AP and Palmer, but you would be insane to do that, and he would be insane to not do that. With the bengals improved weapons in the passing game, that is going to open up Benson for more yards and more td's, will he be better than AP, not a chance, but your duo of Benson and Rodgers will surely out perform his duo of Manning/palmer and AP. Leave your team, you've got a solid squad.