[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to Start? And how well did I draft?

T.O.'s

I am in a 12 team non PPR league. I picked from the 7 position. I'm having trouble with deciding who my flex starter should be. Should i decide based on match-ups?

My Current Starting Team Lineup:

QB - Brew Brees

RB - Joseph Addai

RB - Ronnie Brown

RB/WR - Terrell Owens

WR - Brandon Marshall

WR - Greg Jennings

WR - Pierre Garcon

TE - Chris Cooley

D/ST - Bengals

K - Rob Bironas

BENCH

RB - Marion Barber

WR - Jeremy Maclin

QB - Ben Roethlisberger

RB - Montario Hardesty

WR- Kevin Walter

RB - Chester Taylor

RB - Tashard Choice

This is a pretty weak team. Non-ppr and you have no RB1. Should have drafted a RB1 with your pick 7, maybe a Turner or SJax or AJ. And then pick up a WR1 if you went with a RB, but if AJ then maybe a cedric benson or someone. You could have taken Romo or someone in the 3rd I'm assuming thats where you took Jennings. I think Ronnie Brown is good but he is going in the 7-8 rounds, and you may have taken him too early.

Rb's in my league where drafted very heavy in the early rounds, so i took the best available player at there position (which were wide receivers). Turner and gore where both gone by my pick. I don't like Steven Jackson. Prob should have taken A J.

You can take a look at the other teams in my league here.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leaguerosters?leagueId=96033

Rb's in my league where drafted very heavy in the early rounds, so i took the best available player at there position (which were wide receivers). Turner and gore where both gone by my pick. I don't like Steven Jackson. Prob should have taken A J.

You can take a look at the other teams in my league here.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leaguerosters?leagueId=96033

That's a crazy looking draft. I would easily have grabbed S Jax, especially since he dropped to round 16 (192nd overall)! I really wonder how that happened.

That's a crazy looking draft. I would easily have grabbed S Jax, especially since he dropped to round 16 (192nd overall)! I really wonder how that happened.

Mhmm this was a live draft at my friends house. I guess when he was inputting our teams he made a mistake, or didn't put his team in the right order. S Jax was his first. and he drafted from the 9th position.