[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I?

Brando78

i am i a keeper league with a cap of $125. I have MJD at $27. I am already at $81 with Brees, MJD, williams Tb, Megatron, Maclin and Celek. i have been offered Thomas NO $1, Bowe KC rtm (probably about $10) and his first round pick. Only non playoff teams get to bid on first 6 players and I made the playoffs. My salary would drrop to $65 and I would haveore money to play with. The other guy also has payton, gore, andre johnson and hightower. His salary would be $108 already but with 4 killer players. Other guys in the league might be upset. What is your guys opinion? :wacko: Next top running back is mathews(rookie), addai, barber, jacobs

Is this an auction or a draft? You mention bidding on players as well as getting a first round pick in the deal, so a little clarification on how this league is set up would be nice. Also, lineup requirements would be helpful.

Lacking any additional information, I would tend to say no. Thomas is an obvious step down from MJD, and while I think Bowe will bounce back a bit this year, he is not a huh improvement over your current options, plus, it depends on if you can even start 3 WRs or not. Clearing an extra 13% or so in cap space is nice, but if you can't bid on the first 6 players put up, you lose ouot even more by giving away a consesnus top 5 overall player.

Is this an auction or a draft? You mention bidding on players as well as getting a first round pick in the deal, so a little clarification on how this league is set up would be nice. Also, lineup requirements would be helpful.

Lacking any additional information, I would tend to say no. Thomas is an obvious step down from MJD, and while I think Bowe will bounce back a bit this year, he is not a huh improvement over your current options, plus, it depends on if you can even start 3 WRs or not. Clearing an extra 13% or so in cap space is nice, but if you can't bid on the first 6 players put up, you lose ouot even more by giving away a consesnus top 5 overall player.

It is a auction. When it is your turn, you bring a player to the table for everyone to bid on. You get him for a three year contract. We run a 15 player league( 8 starters, 7 reserves) Starting lineup consists of 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 DST and 1 Kicker. Your reserves points don't count. 6 pts for td, 1 pt for 10 yds rush, 1 pt for 10 yds recieving, 1 pt for 10 yds passing. With a first rd pick only the 6 non playoff teams bid on the first six players brought to the table. I made the playoffs and can't pick unless through a trade like this one. I would be set at QB, WR, TE and be able to draft 1 or 2 rookie RB( which don't count against your five man roster limit. . . . Maclin is my rookie from last year so I can keep 6 players) and maybe a guy like jacobs, barber, addai or mcfadden). Just looking to the future of my team a bit. But also with this trade the other team would have payton for QB, Gore/MJD at RB, A. Johnson at WR for 4 out of his 8 starters(deadly) and that would make for a hard team to beat. But he would only have $17 dollars to pick up 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 DST and 1 KIcker for starting lineup plus your 7 reserve players. Would not be able to really pick any other quality guys up. So that is the scoop and just would like a couple different opinions.