[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Draft Advice

firedup24

I am in a 12 team PPR league with up to 3 keepers (1-QB, 1-RB and 1-WR) per team. I am keeping M. Turner and Crabtree. My QB was Warner so I dont have a QB. going in to the draft I am the 2nd pick overall. The team with the first pick is the only other team not keeping a QB but I believe he is taking Gore with the first pick.

So who should I take? Here are the top guys available.... Romo, Matthews, S. Jackson, Greene, Wayne, R. Moss, Fitzgerald

Obviously I would love to take a RB or WR here and then hope Romo falls to my 2nd pick but theres a good chance he wont. The other QB's available are Kolb, Favre, Flacco, Eli, Henne

Thanks guys, you both are talking the same way I was leaning. My only reluctance with Jackson is his health (back surgery) and the fact that with a rookie QB and weak line he might have another 4 TD season. I am gonna keep a real good eye on Matthews cause I will see 2 more of his games before my draft (Aug. 31st) and you never know he could be the next LT out there. You guys definantly helped cause I was struggling with the thought of taking Romo to lock up my QB spot and just felt that was too high to take him. PPR league does help with the thought of taking Wayne/Moss and well, I guess Jackson for the same reason.