[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rivers, Moreno or Clark in a PPR

dgierok

I can keep 2 players, so dropping one of those guys

Can you get a supplemental pick by keeping less than 2? Because it's kinda hard to argue in favor of any of them in a 2 man keeper...

But either way, I'd keep Knowshon. As for the other 2, what are your lineup requirements? If you can start more than 1QB or TE, then you roll with that position.

Also, when do you pick, and how many QBs and TEs do you expect to be kept?

I think Rivers has a bit more draft value than Clark, but in PPR, I could also argue for Clark; But it depends on the quality of players at both positions you expect to be available/unavailable at your first picks, and again whether you can start more than one at either position.

Edited by delusions of granduer

Following up on delusions great response, I agree that moreno is pretty much a must keep (assuming you have to keep 2)

I would want to know waht top TEs typically go for in your league. If 10% is fair/good value, then roll with him.

Rivers is likely the easiest to replace in the auction, but again, not knowing what QBs typically go for in your league, hard to say if he presents value at his current cap level or not.

Following up on delusions great response, I agree that moreno is pretty much a must keep (assuming you have to keep 2)

I would want to know waht top TEs typically go for in your league. If 10% is fair/good value, then roll with him.

Rivers is likely the easiest to replace in the auction, but again, not knowing what QBs typically go for in your league, hard to say if he presents value at his current cap level or not.

I learned from the best, BC :wacko: