[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty league MJD trade

The Hitter

Yeah, need to see the rest of your team. Without, and considering a dynasty league, I say no as well. MJD is young and going to play more into the future than Benson IMO. Henne might be good to have in a dynasty but you should be able to get him for less than MJD, or give up for more than Benson/Bowe.

Been offered Henne, Benson, & Bowe for MJD.

What say you experts? Pull the trigger?

Will reply to yours.

No...do NOT GET RID of MJD. Whoever offered you the trade is trying to appeal to your sense of the quantity of what you are receiving. Henne, Benson, and Bowe is simply not enough for the predicted #3 overall fantasy point generator. In a dynasty league if you loose someone like MJD...chances are you are not going to get someone of that quality back again unless your willing to loose half of your team. Again, do NOT GET RID OF MJD. I would kill for him in any of my leagues, but thus far my draft spots have not allowed me to acquire someone of his abilities.