[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How does my team look?

injendsm

I just drafted 6th in an 8 team PPR league. The starters are 2 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, W/R, TE, DEF, K, D. The scoring is:

QB-25 yards per point, 1 point per completion, 6 point TD, -2 INT, 5 points at 300, 7 points at 400, 10 points at 500.

RB-10 yards per point, 1 point per carry, 6 point TD, 5 points at 150, 7 points at 175, 10 points at 200.

WR/TE-10 yards per point, 1 point per reception, 6 point TD, same yard bonus as RB.

6 point return TD, 2 points for 2PCV, -2 for fumble, 6 points for offensive fumble return TD.

D/ST-Normal points plus 20 yards per point for return yards.

D-Normal points.

There's also fractional scoring.

My team is:

QB-Schaub, Ryan

WR-Austin, Smith (NYG)

RB-AP, Ryan Matthews, Beanie Wells

TE-Finley

K-Carpenter

DEF-Green Bay

D-Justin Tuck

Bench-J. Best, Alex Smith, Malcom Floyd, Micheal Bush, Mike Wallace, Montario Hardesty, Devin Hester, John Carlson

I'm pretty happy with my team. I was able to get more of the starters I wanted than I was expecting and I think my bench is pretty deep. What do you guys think?

Edited by injendsm

Only a decent team for an 8 team league, although I am curious how you ended up with AP with the 6th pick?

Just decent? I figured they looked better than that. Of course, it may be hard to tell without seeing the other teams. First pick was CJ, Ray Rice went 2nd, then Brees, Manning, & MJD. Thanks for the response.

Edited by injendsm

Ahhh... Ya did fine.

Schaub isn't chopped liver.

You obviously have nice running backs. And you have the 3 top rookie running backs.

The PPR thing might affect their scores. I'm not sure which of them catch a lot of passes.

WR are good if Austin can repeat. Floyd and Wallace could be nice backups.

You did fine. Getting AP with 6th pick is sweet and let you get what was likely the best remaining QB.

Ahhh... Ya did fine.

Schaub isn't chopped liver.

You obviously have nice running backs. And you have the 3 top rookie running backs.

The PPR thing might affect their scores. I'm not sure which of them catch a lot of passes.

WR are good if Austin can repeat. Floyd and Wallace could be nice backups.

You did fine. Getting AP with 6th pick is sweet and let you get what was likely the best remaining QB.

Cool, thanks for the response. I'm expecting big things out of Matthews with Norv Turner talking about him getting plenty of carries and SD has a pretty nice schedule this year so he could end up getting a decent amount of carries just to eat up the clock. I couldn't believe AP was there at the 6th pick; I was expecting to get Ray Rice since I knew, without a doubt, that the guys who picked up Brees & Manning were going to do so & I figured AP would get drafted in relation to his typical ADP. Floyd was a late pick I think can pay off since he looks to be the #1 WR in SD, but only time will tell.

The draft was live so once the commissioner uploads everyone's picks onto Yahoo, I'll post the other rosters on here for comparison.

For an 8 team league you better come with something better that that! And AP at the 6 hole cmon what are u drafting with a bunch of dipdiaper dirts! Not impressed with any of it. Back to the drawing board for you sir! :wacko:

LOL, thanks. Here's the other teams:

Team 1

QB-Romo, Flacco, Sanchez

RB-CJ, McCoy, Forte, Spiller, McFadden, Maroney

WR-Fitz, Calvin Johnson, Jennings, Sims-Walker, Britt

TE-Gates, Cooley

K-Kaeding

DEF-Baltimore

D-Willis

Team 2

QB-Rodgers, Eli, Young, Hasselbeck

RB-SJax, Mendenhall, Addai, Charles, Harrison, Slaton

WR-Rice, Ward, Maclin, Edwards, Knox

TE-Clark

K-Akers

DEF-Philly

D-Lauranitis

Team 3

QB-McNabb, Leinart, Cassel

RB-Gore, Grant, Barber, Reggie Bush, Bradshaw

WR-AJ, Steve Smith (CAR), DeSean Jackson, Driver, Hakeem Nicks, Breaston

TE-Gonzo, Daniels

K-Bironas

DEF-Dallas

D-Barret Ruud

Team 4 (Last place in the league both years)

QB-Brees, Brady, Big Ben

RB-TJ, Stewart, Fred Jackson, Ricky Williams, Hightower

WR-Moss, Ochocinco, Meachem

TE-Witten, Shockey

K-Hartley, Janikowski

DEF-Chicago, Cleveland

D-Beason, Ray Lewis

Team 5

QB-Henne, Kolb, Palmer, Orton

RB-Ray Rice, Shonn Green, Pierre Thomas, Forsett, Foster, LT

WR-Marshall, White, Welker, Garcon, S. Moss

TE-Zach Miller

K-Longwell

DEF-New Orleans

D-Mario Williams

Team 6

QB-Peyton, Favre, Campbell

RB-Michael Turner, Jacobs, Knowshon, Felix Jones

WR-Reggie Wayne, Boldin, VJax, Harvin, Housh

TE-Celek, Shiancoe

K-Gostkowski

DEF-NYJ, San Fran

D-Jared Allen, Trent Cole

Team 7

QB-Rivers, Cutler, Stafford, Garrard

RB-MJD, Benson, DeAngelo, Ronnie Brown, Portis

WR-Colston, Crabtree, Bowe, TO, Dez Bryant

TE-Vernon Davis, Winslow

K-Mason Crosby

DEF-Minnesota

D-Dansby

I've already offered Team 3 Jhavid Best & either Steve Smith or Mike Wallace for AJ. If they don't go for that, I'm going to try & figure out some trade to get Brady away from Team 4.