[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft Slot #11

mhorn

I'm picking 11th in my 12 team redraft league this season. I'm certain that by the time I get my first pick Rodgers, Brees, A Johnson and Moss will all be gone. There is a very good chance that both D Williams and Charles will be available for me though. I'm thinking I will probably draft one of these two players with my number one pick. Here is my question, with my second pick do I grab an elite QB like Manning or Romo, do I grab an amazing WR like White or C Johnson or do I go for a great #2 RB like S jackson, Grant or P Thomas?

Here's my leagues scoring system:

1pt per 10 yards rushing/receiving

1pt per 25 yards passing

6pt per TD passing/rushing/receiving

0.5pt per reception

1pt per 25 return yards

I'd go WR/WR you'll have plenty of options at 11. You'll have Wayne, White, Megatron, Austin to choose from any combination would look good...I would go with Wayne and White. You be able to pick up a stud QB in the 3rd and there are plenty of RB's out there due to the RBBC...in the 4th round you should be able to choose from McCoy, P. Thomas, Wells, Best, take a late round flier on Arian Foster...he's gonna be the starter there in a high powered offense.

Cool, thanks for the advice. I did a few mock drafts where I went WR/WR and I'm much happier with how those ended up working out. Every now and then people in my league will do something weird and a RB slips way below where they should be going in the draft, besides the obvious C Johnson, AP, MJD, Rice and Gore, are there any other RB's that I should consider altering my WR/WR strategy for if they slip down to me in the 11 spot in the first round of the draft?