[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

White for Wayne

countryroads

I currently have Wayne and I have a chance to trade Reggie Wayne for Roddy White straight up. It's a non-ppr league so I don't know if I am getting good value in return. I am not too familiar with White or his numbers but I do know he is much younger nad still a top rated reciever. Also it is a keeper league so I can hold him as long as I want. What do you guys think??

Edited by countryroads

Everyone is low on Wayne. I'm not. I say hold onto Wayne and if you want a different keeper draft Crabtree. Next year he just might bein the top ten. If you can't get Crabtree. Go Mike Wallace, Boldin, James Jones of GB very late. Driver is almost done. Don't dump Wayne.

My prediction is Wayne will lose about 30% of his production this year With Gonzalez back and Garcon and Collie looking very, very good while White will gain about 25% with Ryan healthy this year.

+1, i had both on the draft board for my 2nd pick, I went with White

In a keeper league I would trade Wayne for White straight up. Wayne is 31 and still has some good seasons left but, there is no gaurentee he will remain a Colt. White is getting better and better every year and is at least 3 years younger. If Ryan continues to mature White could be a beast of a WR for a few years to come. I also am a big Wayne/Manning fan in fact I have them both in my dynasty keeper league but, I think Wayne has hit his max potential especially with the emergence of Garcon and Collie factor in Clark and there are ALOT of mouths to feed in Indy. The other thing that cements it is that you ALWAYS have to worry about Wayne sitting during the playoffs/championship game. This burned me bad last year. I had to bench both Manning and Wayne in week 16 with out say I lost. This most likely will never happen with White. I do love Wayne though and if you dont trade him I think everyone would certainly understand why. Lets just put it this way its a good situation either way.

Edited by Tyler

I like the numbers Broncos. I never thought of it that way. The only question I have back is with Jenkins being injured does that set White up for some double teams until he gets back and won't that hurt his numbers?

Daniels is back and a healthy Turner. No defense can't afford to cover 2 on a regular basis without being beat to a pulp. Atlanta will see allot of zone coverage I think.