[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Drafted AP/Gore/DeAngelo

RazPwnsNubs

Hey guys, first off thanks in advance for posting your opinions.

So i took the risk of auction drafting three strong RBs only to be left with weak QB/WR corps. So I'm looking to grab a QB and WR off waivers but not sure who to drop.

QB- Orton/Big Ben

RB- AP/Gore/DeAngelo

WR- Knox/Meachem/Houshmanzadeh

TE- VDavis/Celek

D/ST- Broncos/Saints

K- Crosby

I'm thinking of drafting Stafford or Vince Young at QB and dropping Orton.

Also trying to pick up Malcolm Floyd but I'm not sure which of the three WRs to drop, or I could drop one of my defenses but I'm afraid to drop Broncos because they have an easy first week match up, Saints face the Vikings, is it worth dropping Saints D to get a WR and get another D later in the season?

Sorry if this was long of a read, thanks for your input.

Link me to your posts.

Hey guys, first off thanks in advance for posting your opinions.

So i took the risk of auction drafting three strong RBs only to be left with weak QB/WR corps. So I'm looking to grab a QB and WR off waivers but not sure who to drop.

QB- Orton/Big Ben

RB- AP/Gore/DeAngelo

WR- Knox/Meachem/Houshmanzadeh

TE- VDavis/Celek

D/ST- Broncos/Saints

K- Crosby

I'm thinking of drafting Stafford or Vince Young at QB and dropping Orton.

Sorry if this was long of a read, thanks for your input.

Link me to your posts.

Also trying to pick up Malcolm Floyd but I'm not sure which of the three WRs to drop, or I could drop one of my defenses but I'm afraid to drop Broncos because they have an easy first week match up, Saints face the Vikings, is it worth dropping Saints D to get a WR and get another D later in the season?

Without the # of teams, scoring system and starter breakdown, its tought to comment. i'm not on th euo and up with Auctions, but I would say that unless you can start both TE's, it's useless having both Celek and Davis, so I would look to trade one. maybe package up with a WR and upgrade. The same can be said about your RB's. Can you start all 3? Or will one be benched. If you can't start all three, i'd look to trade one and upgrade at QB or WR. Other option for QB is to play matchups, go Stafford, and drop Orton, then drop the Broncos D and get Vince Young or Chad Henne if available, no need for 2 DST's

Do you have the option of starting 2 TE's? If not, I'd look into trading one of your top 5 TE's for a WR upgrade. I'd also pick up Stafford in place of Orton. Call me crazy but I love the Lion offense this year.

I actually agree. The OLine looks like freaking MONSTERS!

I think dropping Orton and grabbing Stafford is a good move. Having Megatron to throw the ball to is enough to inflate Staffords numbers over an Orton without Marshall.

Helps that he plays in a dome as well. I like Stafford a lot this year. Note, his sched down the stretch is:

13: v CHI

14: v GB

15: @TB

16: @MIA