[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Free Agent Pick Up Question

Tyler

Hey guys looks like Greg Camarillo from Miami just got traded to the Vikings. Do you think he's worth a roster spot now and would you drop Chambers to pick him up? Other notable WR available for me to pick up are:

L. Murphy

J. Edelman

Ja. Jones

E. Bennett

Mike Thomas

N. Burleson

D. Avery

Gaffney

K. Walter

I know its a crap shoot but, do you guys think I stay put with Chambers or pick up one of these guys? It's a none PPR and 25/75. My team is in my signature.

Hey Bear Broncos get your facts straight on Camarillo, he lead Miami with the LEAST amount of dropped balls. The Miami Dolphins have two of the top 10 in catch percentage, including league leader Greg Camarillo at 83.3 percent. He has caught 25 of the 30 passes thrown his way. He hasn't dropped one.

Camarillo is one of the NFL's great overachievers.

That being said I hate Miami being a Vikings fan and I to would probably prefer Chambers however you cannot deny that Favre has made some nobody receivers into legit WRs. Like....Mr. Sydney Rice...a nobody until Favre showed up.

Pardon, I was thinking Gin on the dropped passes. Thanks for pointing that error out.

So, Miami gets Brandon Marshall and then trade their oh so great overachiever? How does that make sense?

And Sidney Rice a nobody????? His college stats for the 2 years he attended the Gamecocks was 2,233 yards receiving, avg nearly 16 yards per catch and 23 touch downs.

I would also pick up Gaffney, he is solidified as the #1 receiver in Denver, and should get the majority of looks/balls thrown his way. Is Cassel really any better than Orton??? I personally would rather have a mid level #1 receiver than a mid level #2 receiver.

just my 2 cents