[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top picks Later rounds

CrimsonGhost

So going through a lot of mocks at pick 2. I have noticed because of all the WR hype out there that when the second round comes often i am left with a tough decision. In an ideal world there would be three top WR there so i could land 1 or 2 of them. However recently i have been given the decsion to select from this list of players.

top wr on the board

Desean Jackson

Greg Jennings

Colston

rest of the bunch

Manning

Tom Brady

Ryan Mathews

Cedric benson

So my question is for all of you drafting in a top spot where do you go when picking in the second and third round? I am hoping this is not the case in my upcoming draft Saturday as i would ideally like to walk away with ADP and some combo of Megatron ,MIles austin,roddy white, Fitz with my first three...

How has others drafts been going?

In a current PPR league, 12 team, the #2 pick was Peterson, followed by Austin and D. Jackson.

The #1 was Johnson plus Brandon Marshall and J. Charles.

5 other WRs went before Austin was taken.

In a current PPR league, 12 team, the #2 pick was Peterson, followed by Austin and D. Jackson.

The #1 was Johnson plus Brandon Marshall and J. Charles.

5 other WRs went before Austin was taken.

I think the Peterson/Austin/DJax team has a better core than the CJ/Marshall/Charles team....but that's mostly because I am not high on Marshall at all and I may have taken an extra WR with the 3rd pick there assuming Jennings was there, but maybe he wasn't...

So my question is for all of you drafting in a top spot where do you go when picking in the second and third round? I am hoping this is not the case in my upcoming draft Saturday as i would ideally like to walk away with ADP and some combo of Megatron ,MIles austin,roddy white, Fitz with my first three...

How has others drafts been going?

I'm in a 12 team ppr (kinda) and my draft is this Saturday. I can see maybe Fitz and Megatron being available for you in rounds 2 and 3. But it wouldn't surprise me to see both of them go in the 2nd (before the 24th pick).