[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maroney or Manningham?...and Ward

The Heroes

Manningham is available as a free agent and I don't trust any one of NE RBs to pick one...

Manningham isn't a great pick, but I need a WR badly and there isn't much left at the bottom of the barrell. I am overloaded with RBs. I have tried shopping Hines Ward along with Maroney as a 2 for 1 deal, but no one in the league is biting. I offered this "deal" to snag Giants' Steve Smith, and I'm sure my buddy is laughing about my proposal. I would be.

What do you guys think? Should I take Manningham or wait and see how Maroney does with everyone in NE healthy (gulp)? Also should I keep Ward? I think he is overrated somehow this season in my opinion...is it just me?

Starters QB--Brett Favre, Min--RB--DeAngelo Williams, Car--RB Ryan Grant, GB--RB/WR--Joseph Addai, Ind--WR-- Larry Fitzgerald, Ari--WR--Hines Ward, Pit--TE John Carlson, Sea--D/ST--Eagles--K--Matt Prater,Den--Bench--WR--T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Sea--RBJerome Harrison, Cle--RB--Darren Sproles, SD--RB--Donald Brown, Ind--RB--[bLaurence Maroney[/b], NE--RB--Ahmad Bradshaw, NYG--QB--Alex Smith, SF

What needs the most work?

I dont feel your team is horrible. It's decent enough to be competitive some games and reel of some wins. I don't like your QB situation...I dont think Favre comes close to repeating last years stats. Hines Ward is the main main in Pittsburgh since they let go of Santonio Holmes so I like the situation he's in. I think you need a new D though and then just sit tight and hopefully you could pull off a trade or two for a better QB or WR core. Hopeflly Carlson stsats get a bump since last year he had to stay in and block the whole game

Edited by 85thatstright10