[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Offer?

Capt. Stanky

Format:

This a 7 year long 8 Team Deep Keeper (Keep up to 10 each year). Everything is pretty standard, but we start 2 QB's. This makes QB's every bit as important as RB's. PPR and we start 2 RB's 3 WR's, 1 TE and some defensive players, but I won't get into that for the purposes of this post.

The Offer:

I'm considering offering...

I give MJD, Palmer and Welker

I get ARodgers, RMathews and Maclin

Do you think this is a good offer? Which side do you like? QB's are a premium, so I'm thinking I might not be offering enough. Welker was the #1 WR on a per game basis in this format last year, but there's obvious question marks there. Here's what my team would like like after the trade:

Very deep rosters (25 players, but I won't list D players on this list):

QB's

Rodgers, Rivers, VY, Moore

RB's

AP, Mathews, Foster, RBush, DBrown, Hardesty

WR's

AJ, SSmith (NYG), Knox, Maclin, V-Jax, MWilliams (TB), JJones (GB)

TE's

Finley, Shank

Edited by Capt. Stanky

I think you would defiently win that trade. in a 2qb leauge the upgrade from palmer to rodgers is alot better then the one from matthews/maclin to MJD/welker.

His RB's after Mathews are Best and Forte. Do you think it would be worth it for me to take one of either Best or Forte instead of Mathews?

I give MJD, Palmer or VY and Welker

I get ARodgers, Forte or Best and Maclin

Whatcha think? getting warmer?

His RB's after Mathews are Best and Forte. Do you think it would be worth it for me to take one of either Best or Forte instead of Mathews?

I give MJD, Palmer or VY and Welker

I get ARodgers, Forte or Best and Maclin

Whatcha think? getting warmer?

That would defiently give it a better chance of being accepted. Best could be really good in a dynasty so I would try to grab him instead of matthews. you would still get the better of the trade but i could defiently see him accepting that.

I just looked at his roster again. I didn't even realize he had Turner (Teams drafted yesterday and we lost 4 teams, so allot of talent in the pool. This guy redrafted). I doubt he's going to be willing to trade Rodgers since he already has a stable of RB's. Back to the drawing board.

I want to try and move MJD while his value is at it's peak. I just have a bad feeling about him this year. I was the biggest MJD inthusiest going into last year, but if you look deeper into the stats MJD was pretty mediocre after a torrid mid-season stretch. Rumblings of the sore knee has me in full on panic mode. I will check and see if I can find any better fits in the league. With only 7 other teams I'm limited.

Edited by Capt. Stanky