[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pick 2 for me to keep!

Ok guys.. I'm drafting from the 12 spot since I won last year. I need to pick 2 keepers.

Please pick 2 from the list and if you can give me an idea for your thinking.. I am drafting 12th so I will get back to back picks.

Please choose 2: ( See scoring in my SIG )

Here's the gravy from last year------------------

-------------------------------------------------------

*Cedric Benson - cost a 5th round pick

*Aaron Rodgers - cost a 7th round pick

*Rashard Mendenhall - cost a 9th round pick

*Brandon Marshall - cost a 10th round pick

Laurence Maroney - cost a 11th round pick

Jonathan Stewart - cost a 4th round pick

I'm really deciding between Benson, Rodgers, Mendenhall, and Marshall. I'm giving an honorable mention to considering what Maroney's future is... and while I love Jonathan Stewart I will be releasing him to the wolves.

--------------------

Johnny Malibu!

QB: Rodgers, Shaun Hill

RB: Benson, McGahee, L. White, J. Stewart, M. Bell, M. Bush, F. Taylor, Mendenhall, Maroney

WR: Marshall, Colston, A. Johnson, Ochocinco, Mark Clayton

K: Folk

DEF: Cowboys, Patriots

Start: 1 QB, 2 RB, 3WR, K, Def

Rushing / Receiving TD = 6pts, 1pt every 25 yds after 50.

Passing TD = 4pts, 1 pt every 50 yards after 100.

Fumbles, Ints = -1

Edited by Johnny Malibu

I'd go with

Aaron Rodgers - 7th round pick....that's well below his ADP, he's top 3 QB for sure and consensus #1 on many boards, that sort of value is difficult to pass up

Mendenhall - 9th round pick...the work horse in Pitt, yes the line isn't great, yes he hasn't looked fabulous in pre-season, but you lock in a very solid back without giving up a premium pick

That allows you to go RB/WR with your 12/13 pick...and then WR/TE or WR/WR on your next swing though...

The other play considering the depth of QBs out there is to keep Mendenhall and Benson (who's probably a beast in that scoring system)...then go WR/WR with 12/13 and QB/TE or QB/WR with your next swing through...probably puts you with a mid tier Flacco/Kolb/E Manning sort of a guy, but you end up that much more loaded on your position players.

I'm not enamored with marshall in non PPR scoring formats, even at a 10th round pick

I'd go with

Aaron Rodgers - 7th round pick....that's well below his ADP, he's top 3 QB for sure and consensus #1 on many boards, that sort of value is difficult to pass up

Mendenhall - 9th round pick...the work horse in Pitt, yes the line isn't great, yes he hasn't looked fabulous in pre-season, but you lock in a very solid back without giving up a premium pick

That allows you to go RB/WR with your 12/13 pick...and then WR/TE or WR/WR on your next swing though...

The other play considering the depth of QBs out there is to keep Mendenhall and Benson (who's probably a beast in that scoring system)...then go WR/WR with 12/13 and QB/TE or QB/WR with your next swing through...probably puts you with a mid tier Flacco/Kolb/E Manning sort of a guy, but you end up that much more loaded on your position players.

I'm not enamored with marshall in non PPR scoring formats, even at a 10th round pick

Yeah... you nailed my line of thinking. I'm tempted to keep Mendy and Benson... and go WR/WR at the turn.... and see what QB talent falls out. My first gut reaction is Rodgers and Mendenhall, but I'm wondering if Benson might not outperform him.

Rodgers for a 7th is too good a value to pass up. He;s the easy pick of the group.

IMO, Benson, Stewart and Maroney are the easy drops, Mendy and Marshall provide way too much value comparatively.

I'd lock up Mendy for the 9th. You have to start 2 RBs and you don;t appear to have PPR, so Marshall loses some of his value there.

So, keep Rodgers and Mendy, go BPA with 12/13 then fill in lineup based on who you go 12/13 with your 3rd/4th picks.