[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to keep

Switching to PPR

10 team 1 player keeper.

(most likely gone due to keepers are the usual C Johnson, F Gore, A peterson, R Rice, D. Brees, MJD, P Manning, S Jackson, Deangelo Wiliams

1 pt for 10 yds rush/25 yds pass

6 pts td pass/rcv/rush

have 8 th pick

have rodgers

michael turner

randy moss

who to keep?

rodgers was sick last year and will be this year (in my opinion)

but turner is healthy and a hard to get top 5 back

moss will get more due to ppr now in my league and a contract season

I want to keep Aaron Rodgers but tuner is typically a higher draft pick in most nonkeeper leagues and moss is in any ppr league.

Thoughts?

This is where you have to think thru the draft

you have 8th and you think there will be 9 other keepers lay them out

who are 9 and 10 keeping if they are keeping manning bres then they wont take a qb and you can get rogers on return baring a trade

however if there is an open qb spot then one of them is sure to take rogers you have the 3rd pick on the way back and get moss turner or reggie wayne or whomever

make sense>?

This is where you have to think thru the draft

you have 8th and you think there will be 9 other keepers lay them out

who are 9 and 10 keeping if they are keeping manning bres then they wont take a qb and you can get rogers on return baring a trade

however if there is an open qb spot then one of them is sure to take rogers you have the 3rd pick on the way back and get moss turner or reggie wayne or whomever

make sense>?

I don't think, with each team having kept a player, that it is likely for any of his potential keepers to be there for him at the 8th pick, much less at his 2nd round pick.

I don't think, with each team having kept a player, that it is likely for any of his potential keepers to be there for him at the 8th pick, much less at his 2nd round pick.

Yeh I am really in a bind here

Still think rodgers BUT RB is going to thin out quick and I will hope to get Ryan Matthews or get stuck with a Shohn greene/cedric benson/r mendenhall as my # 1 Rb

and not to sure I can live with that when I can keep turner than go for a romo or schaub with turnerand a hope for a good # 1 WR and have more consistency across the board. making up for the points I would lose with rodgers

but the ppr really is going to make the draft different with the elite WR going to be gobbled up so soon

man this is frustrating wish i had 3 keepers oh well