[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rate my team

Matt Stafford, Brandon Marshall, Roddy White, Steve Smith (Car), Steve Smith (NYG), Chris Johnson, Marion Barber, Chester Taylor, Brent Celek, Byron Leftwich, Felix Jones, Kenny Britt, LenDale White, Arrelious Benn, Chaz Schilens, Marcedes Lewis

It's ok to draft a team with a few guys that are "flyers". They might hit it big, or they might be a bust. However, it is best to make sure that the core of your team is solid before you go off and draft guys like Benn, Schilens, Britt. I have Kareem Huggins. He may pan out or he may be a bust. But I don't have 4 guys like him.

You did ok with your top WRs but failed to realize that there are lots of serviceable WRs in most leagues. Every team has at least 1 usable WR, some have more than 1 so there are plenty to go around. You don't need the "best" WRs, just ones that are good enough. You drafted way to may decent WRs but not enough decent RBs.

Since many teams use a RB by committee approach there are some teams that don't even yield ONE serviceable RB so there are many fewer RBs to go around. You have to be very careful not to assume that good player is a good Fantasy player. They are completely different.

QB is a high scoring position. You need a decent one. You can get by with an OK one, but you need on that is at least OK.