[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Deep Keeper Trade

Capt. Stanky

This is my 3rd trade attempt and it would appear that I finally have found someone with some interest. This is an 8 team 10 player keeper. We start 2 QB's, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE and some IDP. I won't get into IDP for the purposes of this post. Standard scoring with PPR. 6 pts for all TD's.

I'm thinking of offering...

I give MJD, Palmer, SSmith (NYG) & DBrown

I get Brady, PThomas, Austin & Slaton

Am I offering enough? I wanted to try and move MJD. I'm concerned about the knee, but really had reservations about his value even prior to hearing about the knee. If you look closer at the stats from last year, MJD was pretty mediocre after a torrid mid-season stretch.

Here's what my team would look like after the trade:

QB's

Brady, Rivers, VY, Moore

RB's

AP, Foster, PT, RBush, Hardesty, Slaton

WR's

AJ, Miles, Welker, V-Jax, Knox, MWilliams (TB), JJones (GB)

TE's

Finley, Shank

What are your thoughts, Huddlers?

Edited by Capt. Stanky

I disagree on Welker being more valuable than Austin. Yes it's a PPR, but we have no guarentee that Welker will be the same player. It doesn't matter though since he countered with SSmith instead of Welker. What do you think about SSMith instead of Welker?

Also, Slaton is just a throw in so I have the handcuff for Foster. This guy has Addai. That's why he has interest in DBrown. DBrown is more of a piece for next year when Addai is out of town. I'm also a Bengals fan, and really don't like having a conflict of interest when I watch my team. I want to unload Palmer, but don't want to not get value for him.

Any other opinons?

Edited by Capt. Stanky

I went ahead and pulled the trigger. I'm just scared about MJD more than anything else. I figured if I want to get top value for him now might be the last chance. I do think Palmer will bounce back and have a decent year, but that could also just be the Bengals fan in me. All and all, I'm glad to get Palmer off my team. I essentially just switched from the RB's being the strength of my team to my QB's being the strength. I've been playing in this format for 12 years and it's always been all about the top QB's.