[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the best flex play?

Guinness

We recently wrapped up our draft. I'm not too happy. 10 Team PPR league, 6pts all TDs. Here's my squad:

QB: Schaub, Cutler

RBS: ADP, Jamaal Charles, C.J. Spiller, Thomas Jones, Cadillac Williams, Fred Jackson

WRS: DeSean Jackson, Wes Welker, Dwayne Bowe, Robert Meachem, Santonio Holmes, Mike Williams (TB)

TEs: Witten, Carlson

D/ST: Steelers

K: Bironas

We start: 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1 K, and 1 Flex position. The flex can be either a WR or a RB (no TE).

I bolded the guys I figure I'll start (assuming they're healthy...which is going to be a big problem for me this year, I think). But who should I stick at the flex position? Spiller? Caddy? Bowe? Help?

I like Bowe this year. All reports say he looks like he worked hard in the off season and is having a nice preseason. In all actuality though, you will probably be playing matchups or whoever has the hot hand all year at the Flex. As the season progresses it will become more clear.

Yeah, I'm definitely considering Bowe. But since it's--as you said--a matchup guess from week to week, would Caddy be better since Tampa hosts Cleveland?

I'm also hoping Spiller asserts himself and develops into a consistently startable flex player, but I think it might be too early to stick him in with only some preseason experience under his belt.