[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to Drop?

delfamdelfam

I picked up Falcons D/ST on the WW cause my Vikings play the Saints, I'm just not sure who to drop, I have Mike Thomas, Davon Bess, and Mike Williams(Sea). I really like all three and don't really want to drop any, but It seems like I have to. I'm hoping the guy i drop I can get back the week after but most likely they'll get picked up.

Edit: It's ppr scoring

Edited by delfamdelfam

Dumb move IMO.

It's a defense and you have one of the above average ones. Just stick with them cause you drafted them for a reason. That or drop them if you don't have faith in them as if you think they will have that poor of a performance against the Saints, they are less likely than any of those upside WRs you are looking to drop to be a hot waiver wire commodity.

Mike Williams from Seattle, I was also thinking Davon Bess cause I'm not sure if he'll get picked up. I just really like the Falcons Defense and they play Pitt which is a bonus. I like Vikings but the Saints are just to good and Brees never gets sacked. Anyone else think Bess?